should i wait for this

#1ultimateNarutoPosted 6/29/2010 7:10:51 PM
my DS lite is starting to get worn out and i was thinking of going to a DSI, should i wait instead and get squeeze some more life out of my DSL, or get a DSI and worry about the 3DS later
---
He. Ischt. Invinciboozle.
-Darkdawnee
#2EmpirorPosted 6/29/2010 7:11:30 PM
wait imo
---
Platinum fc-4855 8265 6509 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
Gimmeh my Golden Sun Dark Dawn Naaaaaaao!
#3ultimateNaruto(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 7:13:48 PM
thats what i was thinking, thanks
---
He. Ischt. Invinciboozle.
-Darkdawnee
#4d0wnerPosted 6/29/2010 7:17:31 PM
3DS may not launch until Spring. If you can wait, then by all means.
---
floating upon the surface for the birds.
#5IfOnlyForOncePosted 6/29/2010 7:20:48 PM
Do not buy a new model of DS when one has been announced and has not been released yet.
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#6WahahaNamePosted 6/29/2010 7:33:01 PM
The 3DS could be out in 6 months. It's not that long a wait.
#7Cuervo_LoboPosted 6/29/2010 10:45:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Cuervo_LoboPosted 6/29/2010 10:45:33 PM
You should definitely wait for the 3DS, unless you use the GBA slot on your Lite for playing GBA games or Guitar Hero. Then you should also invest in a new DS(Lite) or sell the games that require the slot.