http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180098
---
platinum friend code 4984 3327 6252
#2infintebajan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 1:09:12 PM
Does anyone care?
---
#3KogaSteelfangPosted 6/30/2010 1:10:52 PM
Of course no one cares. I mean it's not like a lot of the hype is coming from remakes of great games. Nintendo should obviously cut it's losses now and put a stop on production of any game for the 3DS, because obviously no one cares about having more games.

Seriously though, I'd love it.
FFV is one of my favorites.
---
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.
#4DiggerdudePosted 6/30/2010 1:53:57 PM
I'm not a huge fan of remakes... however, a full-out 3DS remake of FF VI would/could be incredible.

---
>---Diggerdude---<
Loves handhelds: owns PSP, NDSL & many others.
#5X-02Posted 6/30/2010 2:00:52 PM
I'd much rather like to have a FFVIII 3DS, thank you very much.
---
~Exxy
\)icariously I live while the whole world dies! >:3
#6infintebajan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 2:49:11 PM
same
---
#7DeuxHeroPosted 6/30/2010 7:45:51 PM
If it's anything like FE4's "HAHA you didn't use a guide! You won't get this cool equipment because you didn't leave one specific item on a character about to leave the party !" and an arbitary limit on the number of NG+ cycles.. No thanks

If they don't mess it up (and keep the script or at least some of the better parts in the case of 6, .the GBA version wasn't that interesting without the charm of the translation.) sure.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#8AkaneJonesPosted 6/30/2010 8:34:48 PM
>(and keep the script or at least some of the better parts in the case of 6, .the GBA version wasn't that interesting without the charm of the translation.)

They should have left "Son of a Submariner" in the game it was FF6s "You Spoony Bard". Other than that there wasn't than many memorable FF6 lines. Was Mr. Thou intact? that's the only thing other than the Bevis and Butthead joke I can think of, well maybe Locke quote about being a treasure hunter.
#9Megaman OmegaPosted 7/1/2010 12:45:41 AM

If it's anything like FE4's "HAHA you didn't use a guide! You won't get this cool equipment because you didn't leave one specific item on a character about to leave the party !" and an arbitary limit on the number of NG+ cycles.. No thanks

If they don't mess it up (and keep the script or at least some of the better parts in the case of 6, .the GBA version wasn't that interesting without the charm of the translation.) sure.

Oh yes. Fix that stuff. I hated it.

Final Fantasy III: You didn't change to a high stamina job at the right time and now your characters are stuck with less than 9999 hp. Forever!

Final Fantasy IV: You could have awesome augments by now, but you don't... and there's no way to get them anymore!
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#10typs_lik_disPosted 7/1/2010 1:31:53 AM
ffvii - viiiiii are also possibilities, just sony hasnt annoucned tehm
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite