With 3DS, Nintendo IS focusing on graphics, but that is not a problem!

#1Y10KPosted 6/30/2010 5:22:22 PM
...because Nintendo is perfect!
#2SragentThomPosted 6/30/2010 5:23:07 PM
WOW.What is with these random topics?
#3MasterOtenkoPosted 6/30/2010 5:23:42 PM
LOL. Yeah. This is what I thought when the 3DS was revealed and everyone started raving about the graphics.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#4ImGanondorfLolPosted 6/30/2010 5:24:19 PM
How are they focusing on graphics? Why would they have keep such outdated graphics? Its mandatory.
---
My signature is
two lines long.
#5frogman_295Posted 6/30/2010 5:42:06 PM
This is a common troll I know from the Wii boards, guys. So, tell me, how can updating the graphics be a bad thing?
#6JF008Posted 6/30/2010 6:07:53 PM
what frog said, seriously the 3ds wont be as terrible as the wii, itll actually be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better
---
HEY GO BUY 3rd party WII GAMES!!!, THEY ARE AWESOME!!! *cries*
what? am i going to get those game?..........Helllllllllllllllll NO :)
#7frogman_295Posted 6/30/2010 6:13:30 PM
^Don't pretend like your not a Wii board troll too, LMAO! Or are you done trolling Wii hardware.

Anyway, on topic, only a very select few at the Wii board decided that the Wii's low processing power was a GOOD thing, and perhaps it was from a business perspective. The Wii and made Nintendo rich. That said, any level-headed Nintendo fan knows that making a portable version of the Gamecube is very exciting.
#8JF008Posted 6/30/2010 6:25:10 PM
^Don't pretend like your not a Wii board troll too, LMAO! Or are you done trolling Wii hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDHBUcHFsPU&feature=related

Humor me, and try to argue the points i bring against the wii next time, then we will see whos trolling dont waste my time though. Just because i dont respect the wii and mock idiots doesnt make me a troll

Anyway, on topic, only a very select few at the Wii board decided that the Wii's low processing power was a GOOD thing, and perhaps it was from a business perspective.

O really, doesnt seem to be a select few, but then again random posters go in and out of that board constantly. Ive ran into too many of those people to really have any respect for that board, but is does matter to you though, Other wise you would try to defend the wii, but it isnt worth defending is it
---
HEY GO BUY 3rd party WII GAMES!!!, THEY ARE AWESOME!!! *cries*
what? am i going to get those game?..........Helllllllllllllllll NO :)
#9MasterOtenkoPosted 6/30/2010 6:26:41 PM
TC's mocking how back in the DS vs. PSP days, the DS fanboys main argument was "GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER!"
---
Unyu! Unya!
#10frogman_295Posted 6/30/2010 6:31:20 PM
"I don't have any respect for the Wii"

There's your problem. Some people do, and don't want to hear your overly negative opinions constantly. Yeah, it's a flawed console, but that doesn't keep some from enjoying the positive things about. *waits for Metroid: Other M*