With 3DS, Nintendo IS focusing on graphics, but that is not a problem!

#11JF008Posted 6/30/2010 6:33:40 PM
There's your problem. Some people do, and don't want to hear your overly negative opinions constantly.

bring me 5 topics ive made that affect the wii negatively, Justify that last part of your sentence

Yeah, it's a flawed console, but that doesn't keep some from enjoying the positive things about. *waits for Metroid: Other M*

if it only it were that simple
---
HEY GO BUY 3rd party WII GAMES!!!, THEY ARE AWESOME!!! *cries*
what? am i going to get those game?..........Helllllllllllllllll NO :)
#12JF008Posted 6/30/2010 6:36:45 PM
also i dont come in and bash the wii unreasonably, comments like the wii has kiddie graphics, has no games are things ive never said. i actually back my claims up, and quite effectively as the bs claims of online, nes arcade values, dont make sense when you look at some facts and history. Though i do agree that games rely heavily on graphics will probably die out, just like in every other gen.
---
#13frogman_295Posted 6/30/2010 6:39:01 PM
I don't feel like digging for 5 topics, because, like I said, your trolling has been in decline lately. I do agree that there are a bunch of idiots on the Wii board, most of them joke accounts. There are also some reasonable posters such as myself. Anyway, i'm not trying to hijack this topic, so I won't argue any further.
#14JF008Posted 6/30/2010 6:44:54 PM
I don't feel like digging for 5 topics because,

<___< of course you dont

like I said, your trolling has been in decline lately

did you nowwwwww, where?
I do agree that there are a bunch of idiots on the Wii board, most of them joke accounts. There are also some reasonable posters such as myself. Anyway, i'm not trying to hijack this topic, so I won't argue any further

wise choice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGcyKEZtWuE
---
#15SragentThomPosted 7/1/2010 11:22:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16iLLsteezePosted 7/1/2010 11:36:25 AM
troll confirmed

---
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9762/betcn0.png
CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT