Miyamoto teases possibility of Super Mario World 3DS

#41typs_lik_disPosted 7/1/2010 11:50:35 PM
if its trolling then why isn't it moderated. and, u don't know me. don't talk bout me. if it s trollin it gets modded
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#42darkprince25Posted 7/2/2010 1:13:34 AM
Anybody else getting a little worried though with how many remakes they're making? I mean, yea, I'm loving them so far...but I don't want SO many that it takes up a lot of these devs' time....I still want new games >__>
---
Best games I've played so far this year: God of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, SC: Conviction, COD: MW2, Forza 3, Red Dead Redemption

Agreed
---
Wii what more can I say???
#43TheUltimateStarPosted 7/2/2010 1:40:00 AM
Well, we do have Kid Icarus as a new game. A New Mario Kart too. A new Animal Crossing, and a new Nintendogs.

As for NEW NEW games, like totally new IP, judging by how the first DS went, the really good new IPs will come a bit later regardless of if these remakes are coming or not.
#44typs_lik_disPosted 7/2/2010 2:14:41 AM
juts curious, wat new ips came out the ds?
---
#45ChaingunmasterPosted 7/2/2010 3:37:23 AM
I can't believe people fall for typ_lik_dis' antics. He couldn't be a more obvious parody of people who typ_lik_dat.
---
If you were God, would you be a better person?
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#46koopatroopa1015Posted 7/2/2010 9:42:09 AM
Anybody else getting a little worried though with how many remakes they're making? I mean, yea, I'm loving them so far...but I don't want SO many that it takes up a lot of these devs' time....I still want new games >__>

I'm not worried at all. I just don't really take much interest in the remakes. Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 are fantastic games, but I will probably not buy them for the 3DS. I have an N64 and will get the originals, and I'll just get the new games for the 3DS.

---
Falling down isn't failure. Refusing to stand back up is.
#47Elemental_Mage1Posted 7/2/2010 9:50:36 AM
Again your all acting like this is confirmation or something when in reality its closer to him answering a question about a specific game he was asked about. If he was asked about mario 3 he would have given the same answer.

The game isnt being remade or ported.

ENOUGH
#48ozfunghiPosted 7/2/2010 10:02:57 AM
Typs_lik_dis is supposedly a girl.

As for what new IP's DS had: Nintendogs, Another Code, Hotel Dusk, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Brain Training, feel the magic...

---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////
#49typs_lik_disPosted 7/2/2010 3:39:35 PM

I can't believe people fall for typ_lik_dis' antics. He couldn't be a more obvious parody of people who typ_lik_dat.

ist SHE.

Typs_lik_dis is supposedly a girl.

As for what new IP's DS had: Nintendogs, Another Code, Hotel Dusk, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Brain Training, feel the magic...

thx
---
#50typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 10:10:52 PM
bump
---