How would you feel if these were the launch colors?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How would you feel if these were the launch colors?
5 years ago#31

The blue one finally looks good. Except for the Pearl Blue GBA SP, all of Nintendo's blues have sucked.

5 years ago#32
Gray is awesome. Any monochrome will do, though.
---
floating upon the surface for the birds.
5 years ago#33
none are monogerome
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
5 years ago#34
Uh huh.
---
floating upon the surface for the birds.
5 years ago#35
In Deed
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
5 years ago#36
it's either orange or purple for me, if they won't release any of those i won't buy the 3DS at all.

seriously
5 years ago#37
I prefer any color other than black/charcoal, but I will buy charcoal because it is just simply a more discreet color... It's easier to get away with playing it/listening to music on it (closed up)/etc. without catching the eyes of strangers/clients/my boss/etc. ;)
---
BIWD
5 years ago#38
the blue/black reminds me of zero suit samus, so i'll be getting that one if it is a launch color.
---
Bustin' makes me feel good.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How would you feel if these were the launch colors?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived