member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#12typs_lik_dis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 11:29:36 PM
BUMP
---
#13TheDarkNerdPosted 7/1/2010 11:38:24 PM
You haven't made a point since Megaman made his.

And Smash could work on the 3DS. The Jump! fighting games worked well enough on the DS, and the 3DS has a higher resolution, right?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#14typs_lik_dis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 11:40:50 PM

[quoted text]

Your point? It's owned by Microsoft, not Nintendo.

banjoo-kazooee 64 was the first in the series, it appeared exclusively on nintendo consoles until the box version.

[quoted text]

Like, umm, the Wii's successor, obviously?

even the xobx 360 or ps3 could run smash bros better than the wii/gamecub/e/n64. know how emulators have high resolution that consoles do?? it's like that
[quoted text]

Again, Wii's successor.
moar like wiis predecessor, gamecUbe but iover clocked (that's what the wii is) (xbox 360/ps3 are better that the wii for fighting games, hardcoer games, etc.)

[quoted text]

You couldn't find "ROFL", "LOL" and "LMAO" on these sites? Maybe you should learn how to use the internet.
you mean rof, lol, and mao or rofl, ol, lo, and lmao - _ =

[quoted text]

dont tick me off

You haven't made a point since Megaman made his.

And Smash could work on the 3DS. The Jump! fighting games worked well enough on the DS, and the 3DS has a higher resolution, right?

yes i did read the texts in side my quotes.and

id rather have a real melee squele than a sixteinth assed poartable vers.
---
#15TheDarkNerdPosted 7/1/2010 11:55:55 PM
Ah, it would have been better to actually break the quote box into separate boxes. GFOX omits the header bit each time you requote a message. Reading a few quoted words is enough to know what you're referencing to, so it's only natural to skip over the rest of it.

Anyways, Banjo-Kazooie is a separate case, since Nintendo sold Rare whole to Microsoft. Thus, Microsoft effectively gained ownership of the already made Banjo-Kazooie games in the process.

Nintendo wouldn't put their big-name franchises on another system simply for the fact that those franchises, especially one like Smash Bros, are system sellers. Nintendo doesn't wanna help sell more PS3s, they want to sell more of their own consoles.

Now, what exactly is wrong with having a portable side-game in the Smash franchise? Yes, I get that it could be "better" with enhanced graphics, but choosing a portable system is a willing decision of sacrificing the power of a home console for the portability of a handheld. If the system lives up to speculation, we may very well see one on Brawl level.
---
#16typs_lik_dis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 12:07:58 AM
it doesnt have a c stick or analog shoulders or z button

and id rather see the series expand than decline.

virtual console has gamse from sega, and other co panies, why wouldnt it be in reverse
---
#17TheDarkNerdPosted 7/2/2010 12:18:17 AM
Sega doesn't even have its own console any more. The only way the company can make money is by making new games and rereleasing its older games for other consoles. Releasing their own games for consoles is a plus for them. Nintendo releasing its first-party games for other systems only knocks away at its own powerbase.

As for the control issue: I'm gonna have to back away from that one. I could see arguing that one could easily lead to a whole Brawl vs. Melee debate, something I'm not nearly fanboyish enough for the series to get in to.
---
#18typs_lik_dis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 12:20:36 AM
c stick and z button are as crucial or more in brawl than in melee, its not a melee/brawl debate its a good/bad controls arguement
---
#19TheDarkNerdPosted 7/2/2010 12:27:38 AM
I guess I do see your point on high-level play being affected by the controls (though I was gonna argue that a lot of Brawl control schemes don't even support those buttons), though they could incorporate those buttons into the D-pad and gyroscope, or even touchscreen. Mind you, it might temporarily cause you to lose track of your character due to the sudden motion of the whole system, but everyone would be in the same position and it would simply change the metagame.

Though is there any difference between blocking with the left shoulder button or right shoulder button?
---
#20typs_lik_dis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 2:11:14 AM
no there isnt

I guess I do see your point on high-level play being affected by the controls (though I was gonna argue that a lot of Brawl control schemes don't even support those buttons), though they could incorporate those buttons into the D-pad and gyroscope, or even touchscreen. Mind you, it might temporarily cause you to lose track of your character due to the sudden motion of the whole system, but everyone would be in the same position and it would simply change the metagame.

Though is there any difference between blocking with the left shoulder button or right shoulder button?

c-stick allows aerials indepentedn of teh way ur moving. d-pad is on the smes side as slide pad, wont work. gyroscope inprecise, touch screen impresides. metagame souldn't imclude had controls.
---