someone please tell me that the slide pad on the 3ds will be better than the psp

#1ArchBishopofHHPosted 7/1/2010 9:59:11 AM
not that there was anything wrong the the psp's slide pad, but honestly in the 5 years since the psp's been out, I expect something much smoother. Can anyone confirm how well it works?
---
~Arch Bishop of Hip-Hop
#2DarkShadowRagePosted 7/1/2010 10:01:42 AM
No one can because no one has played any games on it yet.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#3ShibutoPosted 7/1/2010 10:02:06 AM
Sure...let me go use my time machine and go to the future lets say...eh...about...6 months? I dunno what you think? you think that 6 months will tell us how it works?
#4ImGanondorfLolPosted 7/1/2010 10:29:32 AM
^ Right people, because no one who's been to E3 would be on gamefaqs?

I've seen plenty already.
---
My signature is
two lines long.
#5Megaman OmegaPosted 7/1/2010 10:30:47 AM
If you get lucky, TC, you might see Corbie. He was here yesterday, he can probably answer your quesion.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#6Hoffy_Posted 7/1/2010 11:24:43 AM
I've seen some articles out there from people that have tried it out and they said it's much better than the PSP's.
---
Currently playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, God of War, Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
#7typs_lik_disPosted 7/1/2010 4:34:38 PM
the psp >>>>> a slide nub
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#8ToastIsWooshPosted 7/1/2010 4:39:41 PM
From what I heard, the nub is better than the PSP's. But then again, it doesn't take much to be better than that cramp enducing nub.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/332vyw6.jpg
#9Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/1/2010 5:09:59 PM
Well, first up it's in the primary control position. It should be more comfortable to reach with your thumbs than the PSP's nub.

Secondly, it's got a wider surface-area than the PSP's nub.

Last but not least, it looks to me like it's got a slight indentation in it, allowing your thumb to rest more easily on it and not slide off.

I still think they should have used a real analog stick. One that's about half the size of the Wii's Nunchuck one would suffice. All it would take is a cylindrical area hollowed out of the top half of the 3DS that allows the stick to fit into it when you close the thing.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#10SragentThomPosted 7/1/2010 7:38:23 PM
Probably will include a analog stick in the next reversion.