someone please tell me that the slide pad on the 3ds will be better than the psp

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. someone please tell me that the slide pad on the 3ds will be better than the psp
6 years ago#1
not that there was anything wrong the the psp's slide pad, but honestly in the 5 years since the psp's been out, I expect something much smoother. Can anyone confirm how well it works?
~Arch Bishop of Hip-Hop
6 years ago#2
No one can because no one has played any games on it yet.
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
6 years ago#3
Sure...let me go use my time machine and go to the future lets say...eh...about...6 months? I dunno what you think? you think that 6 months will tell us how it works?
6 years ago#4
^ Right people, because no one who's been to E3 would be on gamefaqs?

I've seen plenty already.
My signature is
two lines long.
6 years ago#5
If you get lucky, TC, you might see Corbie. He was here yesterday, he can probably answer your quesion.
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
6 years ago#6
I've seen some articles out there from people that have tried it out and they said it's much better than the PSP's.
Currently playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, God of War, Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
6 years ago#7
the psp >>>>> a slide nub
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
6 years ago#8
From what I heard, the nub is better than the PSP's. But then again, it doesn't take much to be better than that cramp enducing nub.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/332vyw6.jpg
6 years ago#9
Well, first up it's in the primary control position. It should be more comfortable to reach with your thumbs than the PSP's nub.

Secondly, it's got a wider surface-area than the PSP's nub.

Last but not least, it looks to me like it's got a slight indentation in it, allowing your thumb to rest more easily on it and not slide off.

I still think they should have used a real analog stick. One that's about half the size of the Wii's Nunchuck one would suffice. All it would take is a cylindrical area hollowed out of the top half of the 3DS that allows the stick to fit into it when you close the thing.
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
6 years ago#10
Probably will include a analog stick in the next reversion.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. someone please tell me that the slide pad on the 3ds will be better than the psp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived