someone please tell me that the slide pad on the 3ds will be better than the psp

#11ShibutoPosted 7/1/2010 7:49:54 PM

^ Right people, because no one who's been to E3 would be on gamefaqs?

I've seen plenty already.

Correct...and you haven't seen plenty that is untrue...the only ones that went to E3 are the ones with a (vip) tag next to their names here on gamefaqs, and so far only one is known to be responding in this board.
#12Slinky826Posted 7/1/2010 7:57:40 PM
^

Lies, I'm not a VIP, but I was at E3 this year. And I did get to try out the 3DS.

As for the TC's question, the only two real playable games I got to try were Ridge Racer and Samurai Warriors 3D. It felt fine for SW, though the game itself didn't look great at all; and physically felt fine for RR though the sensitivity was way to low on it and made the handling of the car very sluggish.

But really, only 15 mins or so with nothing to really play, it's was hard to get a solid reaction, but it felt ok in the little time I had to try it.
---
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
#13typs_lik_disPosted 7/2/2010 2:18:10 AM
tha psps also felt good for 15 minutes 2 most ppl
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#14K3wlnessPosted 7/2/2010 7:09:20 AM
But if they used a "real" analog stick, how would the 3DS close correctly? o_O
#15ArchBishopofHH(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 7:13:00 AM

But if they used a "real" analog stick, how would the 3DS close correctly? o_O

well like that person said, you would have to hollow out an indention into the ds and have a fairly small analog stick put in there so it would all fit when it closes. or maybe nintendo could invest in some kind of collapsable analog stick techonology.
---
~Arch Bishop of Hip-Hop
#16typs_lik_disPosted 7/2/2010 3:37:23 PM
thast how the psp2 will work
---
#17PwNeRsHaTePosted 7/2/2010 3:54:56 PM

well like that person said, you would have to hollow out an indention into the ds and have a fairly small analog stick put in there so it would all fit when it closes. or maybe nintendo could invest in some kind of collapsable analog stick techonology.

Would look crappy and would require an annoying locking mechanism for a collapsible one.
#18typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 2:38:56 PM
My Gameboy Color has an Stick and it Works Fine for my Pockets.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/7114XRHP7GL._SL500_.gif
---
#19typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 11:26:41 PM
bump
---