Nintendo saved your life with Wii, and they will give it a purpose with 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo saved your life with Wii, and they will give it a purpose with 3DS
5 years ago#11

Don't have a Wii. Don't want one. Never will buy one. I only play handhelds (mostly) anyway.

Bro!
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.
5 years ago#12
I'm an all time Nintendo fan, but the Wii sucks, sorry. Looking forward to the next Nintendo gen.

Once you play in 720 & 1080p regularly on PC & consoles, the Wii low res actually "hurts the eyes", "kill the experience".

Yes gameplay is the most important, but we are in 2010, HD is required.
5 years ago#13
Not to knock your point, but: "Hurts the eyes"?
I've noticed that while playing CoD the high level graphics actually hurt my eyes.
5 years ago#14
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#15
No one made you buy DS remakes. I still use my DS I got when it first came out. Only an idiot would spend ~$500 or more on effectively the same system and then complain when Nintendo makes a new one. You can't blame Nintendo for you making a stupid decision.
5 years ago#16
^this
---
WFC: 2757-4808-2093-9515
Waste O' Topic.
5 years ago#17
Chill, man. It wasn't close to $500, and I had store credit, so it was cheaper, in the end.
---
HG: 4383 4529 2032
5 years ago#18
no one scammed you out of anything Apneuorp, you walked into a store and bought it, no one forced you

whine moar please troll

---
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9762/betcn0.png
CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
5 years ago#19
I'm just saying you can't blame them for you deciding to buy a remake when they were obviously going to make another whole new system at some point. If you want one, that's fine, but complaining about it is just stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo saved your life with Wii, and they will give it a purpose with 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived