Club Nintendo

#1TimohtepPosted 7/1/2010 11:25:02 AM
Dammit, they're claiming I didn't even reach Gold, when I had over 600 coins, and my status said I was platinum!!!
Anybody else getting screwed over?
---
"Take about 5 dozen eggs, start puttin' 'em in a bowl, mix the **** out of 'em, and what do you get?"
Friend Codes in Profile
#2JapillowPosted 7/1/2010 11:27:17 AM
I am. Just wait a day or two, and it will probably be fixed. Nintendo won't just be like NOPE, YOU DIDN'T REGISTER NETHING, K? and just leave it at that.
#3Timohtep(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 11:28:59 AM
The pop-up on the main page says: "congratulations for reaching elite status" but anything inside the box won't load. And every image on the e-mail they sent me is broken.
---
"Take about 5 dozen eggs, start puttin' 'em in a bowl, mix the **** out of 'em, and what do you get?"
Friend Codes in Profile
#4JapillowPosted 7/1/2010 11:34:16 AM
Hmm, the e-mail was fine for me, it's just the website that's not working.
#5Timohtep(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 11:42:21 AM

Hmm, the e-mail was fine for me, it's just the website that's not working.

Could you possibly post what it says? I can't read mine...
---
Friend Codes in Profile
#6JapillowPosted 7/1/2010 11:45:51 AM
It just has pictures of the two rewards and says to redeem the reward by July 31. And it says the rewards will be shipped by the end of DECEMBER. That's a LONG time...
#7Timohtep(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 11:54:15 AM

by the end of DECEMBER

wat
---
Friend Codes in Profile
#8munchlaxrocksPosted 7/1/2010 12:57:33 PM
BY the end of december, not AT the end of december
---
with stupid v v v
#9Vin_LAURiAPosted 7/1/2010 1:18:44 PM
Yeah, it said I wasn't eligible either at first. Just give it a little bit, the site's probably flooded with orders right now.

In the end, I was able to score myself the figurine.

I still would've preferred a Luigi hat... but eh, whaddaya gonna do.
---
Formerly GaeMFreeK. Codes in profile. GameFAQ's resident Nintendo guru.
You better believe it.
#10superfun64Posted 7/1/2010 1:44:23 PM
I just restarted my browser after about an hour and it allowed me to do it.
---
Just added 'rocked the house down in a non-rocking area' to my awesome things I did for the heck of it list Awesome meter: {[][][][][][]}--- Status:Badasstic!