C/D There should be a new Pokemon Stadium game

#11DeuxHeroPosted 7/2/2010 10:55:11 AM
The DSi (and presumably the 3DS) can resume play if a cart is taken out and then put back in right?

Perhaps something like that could be used for the save data, or the "upload your save to the internet" thing
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#12CosmoKramer4700Posted 7/2/2010 11:06:25 AM
What would be the point? A straight battle game without actually catching or raising your Pokemon? For just 3D battles? No thanks. That's why I DIDN'T get Battle Revolution. Why would we want this on a handheld which is the home of the main series Pokemon games? Even as a spin-off...I'd rather have something like Pokemon Ranger than a straight battle game. We get battles as it is in the main series. A straight battle game on the handhelds would be like removing any depth the series might have for no reason whatsoever.

Also, please no 3D battles in the main series games. I don't care how good the graphics are on the system, it should not mean the death of 2D gaming. Use the extra space on the system to expand the game world and gameplay rather than for pretty graphics Just fix the glitchy graphics of gen. IV so that the trees don't seem to move as the player moves (make the framerate or whatever better) and leave the standard graphical style of the series in tact. Do new things with the gameplay and story. Don't remove the story and most of the big parts of the gameplay for the sake of a straight battle game without anything else.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#13typs_lik_disPosted 7/2/2010 5:27:00 PM

The DSi (and presumably the 3DS) can resume play if a cart is taken out and then put back in right?

Perhaps something like that could be used for the save data, or the "upload your save to the internet" thing

no

What would be the point? A straight battle game without actually catching or raising your Pokemon? For just 3D battles? No thanks. That's why I DIDN'T get Battle Revolution. Why would we want this on a handheld which is the home of the main series Pokemon games? Even as a spin-off...I'd rather have something like Pokemon Ranger than a straight battle game. We get battles as it is in the main series. A straight battle game on the handhelds would be like removing any depth the series might have for no reason whatsoever.

Also, please no 3D battles in the main series games. I don't care how good the graphics are on the system, it should not mean the death of 2D gaming. Use the extra space on the system to expand the game world and gameplay rather than for pretty graphics Just fix the glitchy graphics of gen. IV so that the trees don't seem to move as the player moves (make the framerate or whatever better) and leave the standard graphical style of the series in tact. Do new things with the gameplay and story. Don't remove the story and most of the big parts of the gameplay for the sake of a straight battle game without anything else.

have u played netbatllte, u have all lvl 100s and shinies w/ waterver evs ivs mvoes u want its pretty cash imo imo
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite