I think I am more excited about this thing, than most recent gaming systems.

#1crazybotPosted 7/2/2010 5:13:10 AM
And it really doesn't have to do with it being 3D. Though I think that's cool. But we are gonna see rich worlds that we have been accustomed to seeing on the big boy consoles. And I just have this feeling that devs are gonna be on this thing, like we have haven't seen from a Nintendo device in some time. With the Wii things started a bit slow and some devs got caught off guard by the success of the Wii. I don't think we will see that with 3ds. The succes with Wii on top of the stellar run of DS, is gonna boost 3rd party support of 3Ds to even greater heights IMO. Exciting stuff. In fact, I think I am more excited about this thing, than most recent hardware launches. Including the big boys.
#2sumweeabooPosted 7/2/2010 5:15:52 AM
I sort of feel the same.
---
#3RuePosted 7/2/2010 5:58:12 AM
I still say Nintendo and Sony should (brotherly) combine and form the best gaming company with Sony mostly handling the console stuff (with Nintendo of course working on first-party games) and Nintendo handling the handheld department (because as much as I love my PSP, DS is clearly the superior handheld when all was said and done). Dunno if you can tell but I'm not a Microsoft fan...