An awsome feature the 3DS should have.

#1trent44Posted 7/2/2010 6:38:25 PM
The ability to stream a 2D video feed of the top display via wifi to a wifi enabled display rather than the top screen on the 3DS.

It would be the bridging between console and handheld. Sure it would be low resolution with the current technology, but it would still really be cool.

The ability to just walk up to any Display (T.V., Monitor, Etc.) that does streaming via wifi and start playing on it. Add in some drop-in-drop-out local multiplayer (passworded of course so strangers wouldn't bug ya). No wires, just meet up with your friends and play on the big screen. It sound pretty fun and amazing to me. :)

And, if someone else wants to use that screen you just close your 3DS, re open it and your back playing on your 3ds screens.

I think it would be theoretically possible with games requiring low hardware resources (you would still have to look at the bottom screen of the 3DS for some games I suppose) when the 3DS comes out it just would take the proper software to implement it.

What do you guys think of that idea?
#2IfOnlyForOncePosted 7/2/2010 7:02:05 PM
Eliminating 3D from a console with "3D" in its name = no dice. Also, a cord would be just fine (and probably easier to deal with).
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#3trent44(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 7:38:34 PM
@IfOnlyForOnce

Well you might be disappointed to know that developers are already designing non-3D games for the 3DS.

Anyway, why I mentioned a 2D stream of the top screen is that all games for the 3DS will support 2D and that also requires less processing for streaming.
#4IfOnlyForOncePosted 7/2/2010 7:47:41 PM
Kay. I don't see where you're going with this.
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#5typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 12:41:08 AM

@IfOnlyForOnce

Well you might be disappointed to know that developers are already designing non-3D games for the 3DS.

Anyway, why I mentioned a 2D stream of the top screen is that all games for the 3DS will support 2D and that also requires less processing for streaming.

can i get a source polease
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite