Two games that MUST be on the 3DS

#1Smokeybear18Posted 7/2/2010 9:36:21 PM
I say Nintendo should put Fire Emblem 6 and 7 on the 3DS in one game. It would revive a series that has sort of dwindled since the recently lackluster Wii and DS games. FE7 was one of, if not the, best game on the GBA.
---
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." Genesis 28:15
"But I don't wanna be a pirate!"
#2AccrovideogamesPosted 7/2/2010 9:40:48 PM
I don't know about Fire Emblem but I'm pretty sure we're going to see remakes of Final Fantasy V and VI, similarly to I and II on GBA and III and IV on NDS. It was also confirmed that Square Enix was going to release a lot of games from the FF franchise on the 3DS. Nintendo hasn't said anything concerning Fire Emblem thus far, let's hope for the best.
---
I'm French speaking.
Attention to PC gamers: www.reclaimyourgame.com/
#3AkaneJonesPosted 7/2/2010 10:01:56 PM
That's not right
Fire Emblem(GBA) was Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(7)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones(GBA) was Fire Emblem 8
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance(GC) was Fire Emblem 9
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn(Wii) was Fire Emblem 10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon(DS) was a remake of Fire Emblem 1(NES)
Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu(DS) is a remake of Fire Emblem 3(SNES)

They skipped Fire Emblem: Gaiden(NES) and most likely aren't remaking it. It's also abit odd.

If they where to tackle a new Fire Emblem for remake for the 3DS it would be Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu/4, followed by Fire Emblem: Thracia 776/5. Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi/6 would be a distance third despite Roy's Fans. Fire Emblem 7 doesn't even get a look in.