Two games that MUST be on the 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Two games that MUST be on the 3DS
6 years ago#1
I say Nintendo should put Fire Emblem 6 and 7 on the 3DS in one game. It would revive a series that has sort of dwindled since the recently lackluster Wii and DS games. FE7 was one of, if not the, best game on the GBA.
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." Genesis 28:15
"But I don't wanna be a pirate!"
6 years ago#2
I don't know about Fire Emblem but I'm pretty sure we're going to see remakes of Final Fantasy V and VI, similarly to I and II on GBA and III and IV on NDS. It was also confirmed that Square Enix was going to release a lot of games from the FF franchise on the 3DS. Nintendo hasn't said anything concerning Fire Emblem thus far, let's hope for the best.
I'm French speaking.
Attention to PC gamers: www.reclaimyourgame.com/
6 years ago#3
That's not right
Fire Emblem(GBA) was Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(7)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones(GBA) was Fire Emblem 8
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance(GC) was Fire Emblem 9
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn(Wii) was Fire Emblem 10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon(DS) was a remake of Fire Emblem 1(NES)
Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu(DS) is a remake of Fire Emblem 3(SNES)

They skipped Fire Emblem: Gaiden(NES) and most likely aren't remaking it. It's also abit odd.

If they where to tackle a new Fire Emblem for remake for the 3DS it would be Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu/4, followed by Fire Emblem: Thracia 776/5. Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi/6 would be a distance third despite Roy's Fans. Fire Emblem 7 doesn't even get a look in.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Two games that MUST be on the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived