What is this blasphemous source of black magic!?

#1X-02Posted 7/3/2010 2:27:22 AM
I refuse to believe a tiny device like this is capable of rendering my graphical images in glorious 3D without any kind of special glasses of some sort! Its black magic, I say! D:<
---
~Exxy
\)icariously I live while the whole world dies! >:3
#2SatarackPosted 7/3/2010 2:55:17 AM
Parallax barrier technology. It has a special barrier with tiny slits that direct the two images from the screen so that one image goes where your right eye should be, and the other where the left eye should be. But this assumes where your eyes are, so if your eyes aren't in the right location, then the 3D effect won't work, and you'll see a blur of two images. There is some room for movement though, so you don't have to worry about having to hold the 3DS in an awkward position to get the 3D effect.
---
Would the 3DS be too classy to take to the toilet?
#3TheDarkNerdPosted 7/3/2010 2:55:45 AM
They partnered with Squeenix for the technology. Each 3D screen has a miniature Black Mage within it. It's amazing how technology can harness dark energies, isn't it?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#4HawkproPosted 7/3/2010 3:03:56 AM
They partnered with Squeenix for the technology. Each 3D screen has a miniature Black Mage within it. It's amazing how technology can harness dark energies, isn't it?

Actually it's a red mage since it cures your headaches from the cancer it emits.
---
Gamefaqs quote of the week: _CARLOX_ - Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#5typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 3:23:42 AM
Im Afraid now to get canfer from the 3Ds.
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#6lolzorkrisPosted 7/3/2010 5:21:54 AM

Im Afraid now to get canfer from the 3Ds.

you should canfer is a serious decease
---
not changing untill i have a motorola droid X in holland started 23/6/10
#7ChaingunmasterPosted 7/3/2010 5:26:57 AM
Proffesor Layton and the Mysteriously Overpowered Console
Luke: There's no way Nintendo could be this far ahead of the curve, this is black magic!
Layton: My word...
---
If you were God, would you be a better person?
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#8sumweeabooPosted 7/3/2010 5:49:57 AM
Oh, god! What are we going to do about this canfer?!
---
#9silver knuxPosted 7/3/2010 7:48:36 AM
TC's right, Nintendo has resorted to Black Magic in order to pump out more innovation into the gaming world.
---
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
#10typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 2:32:56 PM
WE Don't Know yet if even if Cell Phones can give Cancer. How do U know the 3ds wont give U cancer
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite