Why I'm not going to get the Nintendo 3DS

#412TravisPosted 7/3/2010 9:55:49 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
---
A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
- Friedrich Nietzche
#42Der_BearPosted 7/3/2010 10:00:08 PM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2s9cal0.jpg
---
He's like a kid in a candy shop, and that candy is... success. And I'm that friendly man at this cash register with a handle bar mustache.
#43typs_lik_disPosted 7/4/2010 3:04:59 AM

hey guize
i recently watched nintendo's e3 press conference announcemt

and this month nintendo has released the new nintendo ds
its called the 3ds which is basically supposed be an all round improved version of the 3ds basically um a mix between the psp and the ds

the 3ds basically improved their graphics uhh yeah the graphics aint bad
but i still think Sony stands king of of handheld console graphic abilities

uhh psp still has better graphics than the 3ds
and the 3ds um are basially making more harcore games for for it

Nintendo are basically making more harcore games for their handheld consoles um which is which is good good.
cos u gotta please everybody when it comes to handheld consoles you gotta gotta give the gotta give the
harcore gamers a good selection and you gotta give the casual gamers a good section.

Godo post.
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#44JellyfloaterPosted 7/4/2010 5:18:20 AM
I'm surprised it took people that long to notice.
---
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran
#45Luke_the_Duke15Posted 7/4/2010 5:42:11 AM
I noticed right away. I think other people wouldn't have noticed unless someone told them.
---
I. AM. GOD!