I want a Quest 64 remake for the 3DS.

#1mrfatcatPosted 7/5/2010 11:49:48 AM
It was one of the few RPGs on the N64, and it was good too, albeit a little bland.

A remake would be perfect!

---
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?
#2pupi18Posted 7/5/2010 11:54:38 AM
I wish they reimagine the game to make it better. Yes keep the main character and the other characters but rework the combat and everything else. Share some things of the original in terms of gameplay and it could work. Quest 64 was interesting but lacking in a lot of aspects, graphics, story and very simple gameplay.
#3Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/5/2010 12:59:11 PM
If they could take it and make it what the original was supposed to be, fine. Multiple party members, money system, stats that do something, more dungeons/caves to explore, etc.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#4ecco6t9Posted 7/5/2010 1:00:08 PM
A full remake like that would be fun.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#5SatarackPosted 7/5/2010 1:21:08 PM
There's always Aidyn Chronicles. A great game.

...stats that do something...

Every stat does something, believe me, I abused the stat system like nobodies business.

They would need to balance out the skills a little better, once you have Magic Barrier and Avalanche, you're pretty much a god.
---
Would the 3DS be too classy to take to the toilet?
#6Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/5/2010 1:50:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/5/2010 1:51:20 PM
There's always Aidyn Chronicles. A great game.

It really was. Too bad it was ugly as sin and infested with glitches. Even some of the cut-scenes were broken.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#8CrapFactoryPosted 7/5/2010 2:07:16 PM
That and this other one I can't remember the name of (I think it was made by the same guys but more realistic) were the best RPGs on the N64 (besides Paper Mario). That's sad. :P
#9SatarackPosted 7/5/2010 2:12:07 PM

That and this other one I can't remember the name of (I think it was made by the same guys but more realistic) were the best RPGs on the N64 (besides Paper Mario). That's sad. :P

Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage. Both Quest 64 and Aidyn were published by THQ, not by the same development team though.
---
Would the 3DS be too classy to take to the toilet?
#10Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/5/2010 2:42:43 PM
Aidyn Chronicles was made by H20, who also made Tetrisphere and New Tetris, which is still the best version of Tetris ever, IMO.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com