I pray this will not have Friend Codes...

#11Darth_Vaderv(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 6:43:04 PM
I am sure we can all agree that PC gaming has the best online capabilities.... Nintendo should make something similar in terms of online service....

Either that or go with the gamertag format used by Microsoft/Sony which is significantly easier to use than Nintendo's crap friend code system. You can also meet new friends over the web using those products....
#12NitemareNSPosted 7/5/2010 7:23:14 PM
Chance of meeting pedo on game forum that keeps telling you to add his FC is much higher than a pedo singling you out of multiple people in a game and talking to you while no one in the game says anything.
---
Ur So fat
#13GamerManiac187Posted 7/5/2010 7:33:36 PM
Instead, Nintendo introduces the much safer "Friend Cyphers". You will need a cypher, and an additional code provided by the person you are trying to add, to decypher their friend code, which is now encrypted.

100% pedophilia free.
---
"inb4" - For some reason, predicting an argument invalidates it.
#14malletbooPosted 7/5/2010 9:18:53 PM
It won't it will have a friend Roster and you can add people while playing like say you were playing mario kart and said "Hey this guys is pretty cool" you could add him
---
<insert witty comment here>
#15NitemareNSPosted 7/5/2010 9:37:22 PM

It won't it will have a friend Roster and you can add people while playing like say you were playing mario kart and said "Hey this guys is pretty cool" you could add him

so where does lebron end up bro? I'm sure that was talked about in the future you visited
---
Ur So fat
#16Someguy1212Posted 7/6/2010 1:28:29 PM
They will keep the FC system more than likely. They have no reason to get rid of it.
---
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll142/ssbb_pwn/karpy.jpg
JUS FC: 0517-7005-1226