Is the Touch Screen in 3D too?

#1Im_a_nubPosted 7/6/2010 1:18:30 AM
Topic.
---
"Was this your first time seeing a woman's body? If you don't look now you may never see it again". - Yoruichi Shihouin
#2red_is_ashPosted 7/6/2010 1:18:47 AM
no
---
red is not ash.
#3Im_a_nub(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 1:22:03 AM
Well that's kinda messed up...... Is it because the fingerprints and smudges will ruin the 3d effect From people if it was applied to the touch screen?
---
"Was this your first time seeing a woman's body? If you don't look now you may never see it again". - Yoruichi Shihouin
#4O_OFACEPosted 7/6/2010 1:30:09 AM
ya
---
Not changing sig until Elder Scrolls V is officially announced. Started 3/25/09
Steam Name: JahronTheCagedElephant Computer specs in quote
#5shadowseanPosted 7/6/2010 1:30:39 AM
Putting your hand in front of the 3D screen would negate the 3D effect.
#6_games_Posted 7/6/2010 2:10:05 AM
Nope, only on the top-screen.
#7scarycrayonsPosted 7/6/2010 2:26:48 AM
As well as the smudging and 'hand in front of the screen' problems, remember that you have to be looking directly at the screen to see 3D without seeing black lines.

Which means that if you have your 3DS on your desk, with the bottom screen horizontal and the upper screen upright, the bottom screen will -always- look messed up because it's at an angle.

---
http://scarycrayons.weebly.com/
#8macarthursbarkPosted 7/6/2010 4:21:28 AM
it HAS no touch screen

that is why the hardcore are back on board - no casual touch screen, no remakes for a game library, nintendo abandoned the casual at e-3 and now they are hardcore again! nintendo changed their whole attitude, I am glad they apologized so i can forgive them!

just think, on 3ds -

no casual fluff like animal crossing, mario kart, and nintendogs YAY!

read my sig - matt was right - the GAMEBOY EVOLUTION IS HERE!

no more causal ds, i can be a MAN with my game BOY yay!

/satirical post/

---
Matt :.IMB may be working on a revised Broadway chip with a lower clock speed for a future Nintendo handheld - presumably one that plays GameCube discs
#9mrfatcatPosted 7/6/2010 6:08:54 AM
^^^^^
Don't diss on Nintendogs. It has kittehs now!

And last time I checked, Mario Kart started back in the SNES days. And Animal Crossing started on Gamecube with a fantastic in-depth game.

---
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?
#10TeremeiPosted 7/6/2010 6:32:20 AM
so you didn't watch the nintendo press conference?
---
$$ soon: DQIX (ds), Trinity Universe (ps3), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)