One feature thats quite easily added that I think would make this a lot better

#1Aqua69696Posted 7/6/2010 7:47:24 AM
Messaging registered friends and being able to read the messages in the middle of a game, like how you can on PS3. Could make online a lot more fun.
---
Life is an STD with a 100% fatality rate
#2sumweeabooPosted 7/6/2010 8:02:20 AM
It would be cool if that could happen.
---
#3AnimaRequiemPosted 7/6/2010 8:06:28 AM
Isn't this possible with 360 as well?
---
www.facebook.com/seanmdavismusic
#4shadowseanPosted 7/6/2010 8:15:43 AM
I want a Nintendo version of Xbox live built right in. Things like Party Chat, some sort of achievements, a new virtual console featuring GBA and DS games, a downloadable store that has movies, games and music, 3DSware and an app store. I would imagine it would be pretty cool to have an online system when you can talk to all your friends simultaneously while they're on any game.
#5TeremeiPosted 7/6/2010 9:27:27 AM
that would be cool yes. But then need to get rid of friend's codes all together and set up a proper and easy to use online component and friend's list.
---
$$ soon: DQIX (ds), Trinity Universe (ps3), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
#6GrampaGortPosted 7/6/2010 9:54:30 AM

I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I think I heard that the 360 only lets you message people playing the same game as you, while the PS3 lets you message any of your friends at any time.

I don't have either... this is just what I've heard >.>
#7gamezrochardPosted 7/6/2010 11:53:00 AM

I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I think I heard that the 360 only lets you message people playing the same game as you, while the PS3 lets you message any of your friends at any time.

Slap whomever you heard this from. You can contact your friends through text, picture, and voice messages at any time your 360 is on. You may also invite friends into a party. Say I'm playing Fallout 3, I can have as many friends as I want in my party playing MW2, TF2, anything. Does not affect gameplay at all.
Having a party also means I can send invites or messages to all in my party by choosing said option.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
Yes, games do in fact, rock... hard...
#8K3wlnessPosted 7/6/2010 1:12:05 PM

LOL.

Uhhh, but yeah, agreed with the TC concerning the topic title.