Anyone else might NOT get this?

#11TeremeiPosted 7/6/2010 11:14:05 AM
I am sick and tired of this topic (but I WILL post in it :P).

Me? ofcourse I will get it. I am really excited about this system! I can't believe you say you are excited about it, you are not. If you were you'd be more interested in asking people how excited they were about it instead of bringing up and old topic of "3DSiXLi".
---
$$ soon: DQIX (ds), Trinity Universe (ps3), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
#12gamezrochardPosted 7/6/2010 12:01:25 PM
Why the hell would you buy the revisions? DSi is the same as DS XL, with very minimal upgrades.
3DS on the other hand is the next jump. Like from gamecube to wii. You gotta get it.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
Yes, games do in fact, rock... hard...
#13koopatroopa1015Posted 7/6/2010 12:03:59 PM
The only revision I got was the DS Lite - and I never owned the original DS. Other than that I just had the original GBC and the original GBA.
---
Falling down isn't failure. Refusing to stand back up is.
#14K3wlnessPosted 7/6/2010 1:07:19 PM
Besides, buying a system's revision instead of the first version so it won't be outdated doesn't make sense. That way it will take about the same 1-2 years until the second revision is out and your system is outdated again. It doesn't matter what you buy, there will always be a revision or successor out 1-2 years later, so you might just as well buy the first 3DS.

This!

I always like to be up-to-date with current technology, but that's almost impossible to do. So yeah - just might as well buy the first model of the 3DS so long as it doesn't have any major issues.
#15Golberg51Posted 7/6/2010 1:18:39 PM
It's not like you're forced to buy the revisions. I bought all of my consoles at launch (white Wii, regular RRoD susceptible 360 w/o HDD, 40Gbs non-backwards compatible PS3, gray fat DS, regular PSP), and (with the probable exception of the 360 for it being quite messed up) I've had no need to buy any revision. I mean, they're doing what I bought them for (play games), and they're doing it good.
---
What do I play? What's worth playing. What do I watch? What's worth watching. What do I Read? What's worth reading.
What do I live? What's worth living.
#16Golberg51Posted 7/6/2010 1:21:02 PM
BTW, I'll definitively get at soon as I can, bacause(as I said above), it's not like I'm forced to buy the revisions.
---
What do I play? What's worth playing. What do I watch? What's worth watching. What do I Read? What's worth reading.
What do I live? What's worth living.
#17Rayzor_QuillPosted 7/6/2010 2:33:43 PM
I've thought about waiting for the inevitable upgrade myself; however, it looks like there will be too many "must have" games around launch and a little bit after for me to wait. When the new upgrade comes, unless it has some drastic additions, I'm still planning on keep the original.
---
Proud PSWii60 owner!