castlevania 3ds?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. castlevania 3ds?
5 years ago#1
i would like castlevania remake for the 3ds. still side scroll but with better graphics and maybe some 3d stuff that will pop out at you to add the the mood
5 years ago#2
Most possible, probably even. Iga stated that he wanted to make games for the 3DS. Given the success of the GBA and DS Castlevania games, i would surmise that he'll continue the tradition on 3DS.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
5 years ago#3
ya but im talking about a remake of the first. even though 4 is a remake id still like another. the most recent ones just arent as good as the old ones.
5 years ago#4
You will probably get 3 new castlevania games on the 3ds given the track record for the DS and GBA in terms of the games. Either way, it's good news.
Gamertag: Arrowsedge86
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
5 years ago#5
3 like in the last 2 gens. i'm hoping for a sequel to portrait of ruin or the battle of 1999.

i can guess that at least one game will be a sequel (dawn) of one from the last gen. i remember the story correctly, one with a connection to another (portrait) and another with it's own story not related to another (ecclesia)
All the same, I will kill you... Just you wait...I'll kill you all
I loved, i lost, and i saw boobies. what more can a man ask for?
5 years ago#6
The first one has been remade half a million times. I'd like to see a remake of 3.

Of course I'd much prefer new games. Maybe even a new one in the classic style (No leveling up, straightforward branching stages with no backtracking, etc). I love the Metroidvanias, don't get me wrong, but I kind of miss the old style, too.
5 years ago#7
no remake..leave the remake on psp, place the new on 3ds like the battle of 1999 like the other user requested
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. castlevania 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived