Is the 3DS going to have a DSi shop?

#1STN79Posted 7/9/2010 3:25:57 AM
I still haven't got around to buying a DSi. With the News of the 3DS coming I'm wondering if I should skip DSi and just wait for the new system. However I am interested in some of the downloadable DSi ware games. Will I be able to download games to the 3DS or is that just a feature of the DSi alone?
#2Link3Posted 7/9/2010 3:38:34 AM
I'd just wait on the 3DS. No point in getting a DSi now. It would practically be a waste of money.

As far as I know there's no word on DSiWare games and 3DS (But I haven't been paying a lot of attention, so if I'm wrong someone else should be able to point it out), but since the 3DS has the cameras and such and is completely backwards compatible with DS/i, I would think they'd be available to download on the 3DS as well. Of course, that would be convenient and logical, so the likelihood may not be as great as I'd hope.

---
#3AnimaRequiemPosted 7/9/2010 4:20:56 AM
There has been no word as of yet, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that there will be 3DSware, especially because I think I recall some IGN article saying that Nintendo copyrighted the term 3DSware.
---
www.facebook.com/seanmdavismusic
#4Megaman OmegaPosted 7/9/2010 1:40:43 PM
Screw DSi ware. Just put WarioWare Snapped and Flipnote Studio (the only ones anyone cared about) on every 3DS for free and there you go.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#5Megaman OmegaPosted 7/9/2010 1:41:27 PM
oh and before i forget it

inb4butsomerandomdsiwaregimmickotherthanthesewasnotcompletelyworthless
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#6ErrorSupplyPosted 7/9/2010 1:56:23 PM
WarioWare Snapped is absolute crap.
---