Tales of Symphonia port possible?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tales of Symphonia port possible?

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#1
Considering the GPU is comparable to the Gamecube and the 3DS have a 2GB cart(this game is two disk so compressing it is available if this game is over 2GB)And the 3DS have enough buttons for this game.Do you think it's possible?

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
6 years ago#2
Possible? Sure. But that doesn't mean anything. I'd rather see a new game in the series anyway.
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////

User Info: mrfatcat

mrfatcat
6 years ago#3
There's enough buttons due to the touchscreen. Graphics can be handled. Space MIGHT be an issue, but if it is too big, they'll use a 4 GB cart.

On another note, pirates are going to have a hard time!
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?

User Info: PChaosWM

PChaosWM
6 years ago#4
It's possible but I don't think they will make a port for this game. It's a great game but I don't think it's necessary.
\\==========\\ PerfectChaosWM //==========//
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#5

There's enough buttons due to the touchscreen. Graphics can be handled. Space MIGHT be an issue, but if it is too big, they'll use a 4 GB cart.

On another note, pirates are going to have a hard time!

Pirates always find a way..Any ways this game is only 2058 MB which should hold on the 3DS flash memory with some compression.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
6 years ago#6
I would much prefer if they just bring over Graces. Since Namdai is one of the worst company I ever seen, I wouldn't hold out for a Symphonia port even then it would stay in Japan.
"There is nothing either good or evil, but thinking makes it so"

User Info: onilink888

onilink888
6 years ago#7
Possible? Sure. But that doesn't mean anything. I'd rather see a new game in the series anyway.

Same. But I hear that the Tales Studio is in some serious financial trouble right now or something.
I don't know if I should expect anything at all from them right now...
Blond japanese MCs: they'll stop you dead in your tracks with their potent man-beauty.

User Info: DarkSideOfBlue

DarkSideOfBlue
6 years ago#8
There are better Tales games out there that could be ported. Symphonia isn't even top tier as far as Tales games are concerned.

User Info: onilink888

onilink888
6 years ago#9
From: DarkSideOfBlue | Posted: 7/9/2010 8:57:45 PM | #008
There are better Tales games out there that could be ported. Symphonia isn't even top tier as far as Tales games are concerned.

http://i31.tinypic.com/153l4au.jpg

I'll speak for myself here, but as a fan of the game, I could care less if it isn't in the upper echelons of Tales franchise.

For the record, I've played every Tales game except Tempest and Legendia.

A Symphonia port with the added PS2 content and an overhauled battle system would be great, though, I'd still prefer something entirely new.
Blond japanese MCs: they'll stop you dead in your tracks with their potent man-beauty.

User Info: Blanka_Jr

Blanka_Jr
6 years ago#10
Yes it's possible, no it won't happen and if in the chance it does no it won't get localized.
XBAND SNES/Genesis: r9delta
"no" - Ralph Pootawn
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tales of Symphonia port possible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived