They need to put Disgaea 3 on this system...

#11DavCubePosted 7/10/2010 6:58:49 PM
The way that Disgaea has been treated, getting portable versions of each main game, i can see it happening.

Speaking of which, i'm completely new to the series and i just want to make sure of a couple things before i pick up any of the games. Do the portable versions of 1 and 2 only have new things added? Is anything taken away? What about the DS version of 1? I know that voice acting and some stuff is taken out, but is there anything in that version that the other ones don't?
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#12LazyBroPosted 7/10/2010 9:46:39 PM
The portable versions of D1 and D2 for the psp are better by a mile than their console counterparts. I'm having tons of fun with
Etna and Axel mode.
#13omescythePosted 7/10/2010 9:50:46 PM
3ds and ds don't need ports or remakes they need new orginal games. its need a disgaea custom built with new story and chatueres and of course prinnys dood.
#14lfritPosted 7/10/2010 9:52:05 PM

Speaking of which, i'm completely new to the series and i just want to make sure of a couple things before i pick up any of the games. Do the portable versions of 1 and 2 only have new things added? Is anything taken away? What about the DS version of 1? I know that voice acting and some stuff is taken out, but is there anything in that version that the other ones don't?

The DS one loses some voice acting like you mentioned. I do believe some additional Prinny commentary is added, although it is mostly useless, albeit entertaining. I don't remember anything different, but I couldn't bear to play through Disgaea 1 a third time completely, so I may have missed something. The PSP versions are complete as far as I know.
#15SocksForWokPosted 7/11/2010 3:12:28 PM
I agree w/ topic.
---
Radeon HD4850 ~ PS3 ~ Xbox 360 ~ Wii ~ DSi ~ PSP: Unbiased GP
#16fire2boxPosted 7/11/2010 4:54:58 PM
will only if Prinnys are in it doods.