3DS demonstrated on NBC

#1small_paullPosted 7/9/2010 10:30:25 PM
It's on commercial break right now. The late night show on NBC (not sure what it's called) just had the Nintendo of America President show the host a 3DS. He seemed super super super impressed and excited (may have been exagerating?), it seems like this thing really is going to deliver.

By the way, for whoever is interested, eminem is going on the show next
---
Randomness only seems to exist because we don't know better... Nothing is truly random.
#2Dio-SenPosted 7/9/2010 10:32:19 PM
what channel?

---
I am who God created me to be... but online i go by the codename of DiosenSakiara. That is who I am.
#3small_paull(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2010 10:34:58 PM
NBC, 10 here in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. I'm sure you guys have it in America too
---
Randomness only seems to exist because we don't know better... Nothing is truly random.
#4ToastIsWooshPosted 7/9/2010 10:38:13 PM
I think this is a rerun. Is it where Reggie shows off Donkey Kong Country Returns?
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/25tun90.jpg
#5small_paull(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2010 12:16:21 AM

I think this is a rerun. Is it where Reggie shows off Donkey Kong Country Returns?

Yep, must be a rerun then
---
#6xnamkcorPosted 7/10/2010 11:25:37 AM
"I'm sure you guys have it in America too"

Yes, USA has NBC.
#7macarthursbarkPosted 7/10/2010 1:01:51 PM
Why does Jimmy Fallon want to climb on Reggies back?

What is the matter with that guy?

Yuck.....

I thought NBC went out of business - didn't they used to be a radio company?

Also I was not aware Nintendo made video games, I do have some Nintendo playing cards though, and a claw gismo.

---
Matt :.IMB may be working on a revised Broadway chip with a lower clock speed for a future Nintendo handheld - presumably one that plays GameCube discs
#8L0L_FAQPosted 7/10/2010 1:56:55 PM
Dude, Jimmy Fallon is hilarious! I loved how he was like "Jump on my back" and Jimmy started physically jumping on Reggie's back.
---
"SS sucks. They should've called it "A Split Second" instead so it could be aptly abbreviated ASS."- Million Eyes
#9xnamkcorPosted 7/10/2010 3:21:01 PM
If it was Conan and they were promoting Zelda, they would drive his desk through Hyrule Field and get "shot" by moblins.