There is no way MGS3D and RE:R are running in real time!

#1frogman_295Posted 7/13/2010 3:49:51 PM
Right? Right?!
*cries in corner clutching PSP*
"Don't worry little buddy. You're still handheld graphics king."
---
Support gaming: support the Wii.
#2ohh42Posted 7/13/2010 3:52:56 PM
This topic is relevant to my interests
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#3gameheadachePosted 7/13/2010 3:59:19 PM
i know how this guy feels...sony is basically screwed, at least in the handheld market. I hope they'll manage.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space
#4TeremeiPosted 7/13/2010 4:06:25 PM
I'm sure Sony will create a PSP2 with even better graphics than the 3DS. But Nintendo has with DS and will continue with 3DS to have a huge one up on Sony. With an already huge market share with the DS and now the 3DS coming out with all the cool features. I honestly don't see anything sony can do to grab any market share from nintendo. However if the PSP2 has great graphics, and feels comfortable (like the PSPgo and NOT the PSPx000). Then I will be happy to own it as well as the 3DS.
---
last &&: Trinity Universe
$$ soon: DQIX (ds), Ivy the Kiwi? (ds), Metroid: Other M (Wii), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
#5frogman_295(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 4:12:41 PM
^Oh i'm sure it will be a powerhouse, but I think the graphics gap will be smaller. If you have visuals exceeding Wii on 3DS, Sony might have sub-360 graphics (I guarantee you they won't have PS3/post PS3 visuals unless they want a 2 hour battery life) which isn't that noticeable of a difference, especially with 3DS shaders in place.
---
Support gaming: support the Wii.
#6zhangliao1Posted 7/13/2010 4:20:04 PM

if nintendo dont get online right with the 3ds it will give sony a window of opportunity
---
"There are many children's books that teach morals, but I don't go around worshipping mother goose." - Dynalo