I only have one eye, will the 3D effect work for me?

#31strongo9Posted 7/16/2010 10:02:04 AM
I just watched a ABCnews segment a few months ago on how people are getting their sight back because of stem cell technology.

This is true. Stem cell research FTW.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
#32SlimeknightPosted 7/16/2010 10:05:53 AM
I have two eyes, but I have a third nipple. How will this effect my 3DS experience?
---
What's a more awkward title? Final Fantasy II or the Neverending Story II?
#33The_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 8:16:26 AM
His name is Ben and after he put my eye out he tried killing himself. Then he became all emo for a few years, and now he is gay (not a joke, he really went gay) and works at Panera bread. I probably talked to him twice or so since it happened. His parents wouldn't let him hang out with me because they thought my parents were going to sue them. He didn't rip out the fence post, I live in Nebraska and we were walking down a creek by a cornfield, discarded barbed-wire fence posts everywere. We were with this girl that I liked and I stole her purse and was messing around acting like I was going to throw it in the creek. So my friend picks up this old rusty fence post and throws it at me. I almost got tetanus.
---
''I think its in my interest ... and maybe in the interest of the greater good for me to smoke a joint and calm down. '' ~Hunter S Thompson
#34xnamkcorPosted 7/18/2010 12:27:28 PM
It turns out the main character was the villian all along. There should be a subplot in a 3DS game where a character has one eye. And, in passing, he should lament about how he can't play the latest game.

What does OP wear? A fake eye? A generic patch? A cool patch? A Old-Snake patch? Sun-Monocle? A pair of sunglasses? Nothing?
#35xnamkcorPosted 7/18/2010 12:29:55 PM
PS: I can't believe this slipped my mind.

Corn Husk?
#36The_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 2:55:53 PM
Its a prosthesis, but its Acrylic not glass. I am getting a clear one soon, but it costs about $600 and insurance doesn't cover it.
---
''I think its in my interest ... and maybe in the interest of the greater good for me to smoke a joint and calm down. '' ~Hunter S Thompson
#37xnamkcorPosted 7/18/2010 3:28:56 PM
For that you can get...

2 PS3s
or
3 360s
or
3 Wiis
or
4 PSPs
or
5 NDSs
or