IF it cost $199.99...

#1LightMongerPosted 7/14/2010 8:54:45 AM
Do you think the price of the Dsi + XL and possibly the Lite go down?

Just asking cause it's probably gonna cost about 200 bucks.
---
sigs are PHUN!!
"Failure is just success, rounded down"- Dinosaur Comics
#22TravisPosted 7/14/2010 9:01:00 AM
The DSi will probably drop to something like 149.99 and the DSiXL will drop to about 169.99.
The Lite will probably go out of production.
---
A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
- Friedrich Nietzche
#3leeko_linkPosted 7/14/2010 9:21:25 AM
Also if you haven't bought a DS lite yet, you better(if you want one) before they go out of production, you know ppl who sell the DS lite when out of production will upped the price no matter what just to sell it for value claiming it as a rarity. Not all of them do but some does.
#4PChaosWMPosted 7/14/2010 9:26:47 AM
The DSi will probably drop to something like 149.99 and the DSiXL will drop to about 169.99.
The Lite will probably go out of production.

This sounds pretty much what I would expect. I don't think that the 3DS would be anymore than $200, though I would hope it would be at least 10 dollars less.
---
\\==========\\ PerfectChaosWM //==========//
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#5turtleman64Posted 7/14/2010 10:02:01 AM
Also if you haven't bought a DS lite yet, you better(if you want one) before they go out of production, you know ppl who sell the DS lite when out of production will upped the price no matter what just to sell it for value claiming it as a rarity. Not all of them do but some does.

I really doubt that. Unless you're talking about unopened boxes, than yeah that's a given. On the other hand though, the lite sold so well that used lites will probably be almost as common as a NES console is today.