I don't Understand People who say the systems lineup is all ports.

#21lfritPosted 7/14/2010 8:24:52 PM

Star Fox 64 for 3DS IS A REMAKE aswell as OOT being a REMAKE and yes these remakes will beat the hell out of Sonys best sellers cause its Legend of Zelda and Star Fox.

Yeah, I'm so glad that they're just giving me a rehash of a game I played over 10 years ago instead of a new star fox.

To be fair, Star Fox Adventures/Assault/Command were not stellar. >__> Far from it. Though I did have fun with them
#22D NycePosted 7/14/2010 8:25:06 PM
Hold A to charge your laser!
---
Brawl-0344-9123-3537-Nyce
#23lfritPosted 7/14/2010 8:27:57 PM
Alright Fox, let's take you out of your core element, your Arwing. And let's put you on foot. Or better yet, here's a tank.
#24pocchama1996(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2010 8:53:31 PM
star fox adventures was really good and it gave the series krystal allthough i wouldve prefered it being a new IP as dinosaur planet so we could have krystal playable in brawl and assault was pretty good too but command was just crap i really look forward to star fox 64 remake just imagine seeing the arwing floating in front of you in 3d as it flies around. also i hope they make a easter egg boss in OoT out of the hidden arwing enemy i Kinve think they might tie the two games together so if you have both you could fight an arwing in OoT and fight a OoT boss in starfox (Bongo-Bongo anyone)
---
fullmetalyanal
"fullmetalyanl with a Y fullmetalYanal idiot."
#25Random_GhostPosted 7/14/2010 8:56:20 PM
Alright Fox, let's take you out of your core element, your Arwing. And let's put you on foot. Or better yet, here's a tank.

To be fair, SF64 started the tank, and also featured a submarine.
---
"My own way is my own way. Nothing else can change that."
Number of people who have copied this signature: 42