If 3DS is this powerful...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If 3DS is this powerful...
5 years ago#1
Imagine what the Wii's successor will be like.
---
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.
5 years ago#2
What can we say? Nintendo is returning to the core next gen, while Sony and MS will have to add to their core to keep up.
---
Brawl-0344-9123-3537-Nyce
5 years ago#3
Yeah I think the Wii's successor has alot of potential to be a very great console. The way Nintendo is going, I expect "Wii2" to have at least PS3 level graphics and online.
---
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.
5 years ago#4
^ Rofl

Yeah Nintendo's always one step ahead of their competitors, they should tecah the world economy on how to print money.
---
Now playing: Deadly Creatures (Wii), de Blob (Wii), Killzone 2 (PS3)
5 years ago#5
The 3DS is looking to be pretty nice, but remember, it is a new platform. If Sony releases a PSP2, it too will get an enormous graphical boost. If Microsoft made a handheld this year, it too would look amazing.

This does not mean Nintendo is "returning to the core next gen." All this means is that Nintendo has an up-to-date handheld platform and is releasing some first party titles for it. For all we know, Nintendo could totally abandon the core gamer immediately after launch.
---
J!US: 0732 2000 0829 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick
5 years ago#6
Maybe you'd like to think so, since you study Kung-Fu. But from what I've seen at E3, with a new DKC and Kirby game, it looks like they are showing some appreciation to their core players.

What they do from this point is unknown, but I'm going by what I saw last month.
---
5 years ago#7
Sorry for dbl, but besides that Nintendo is still ahead of the curve when it comes to gimmicks/innovation. Until they are trumped, I don't see how any other competitor will gain more marketshare.
---
5 years ago#8
All I'm saying:

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
---
J!US: 0732 2000 0829 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick
5 years ago#9
^I do most of the time. I don't count my eggs before they hatch, but they seem to be on a good start with 3DS.

Until PSP2 is released BOOM!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If 3DS is this powerful...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived