Who is interested in getting the new Kid Icarus game, but not the 3DS?

#11ZanimarPosted 7/17/2010 10:04:43 AM

I don't understand why you guys are bashing him. I can play Gameboy Color games on my Gameboy Pocket =/

No... you can't. You CAN play Gameboy games that have added bonuses when used on a Gameboy Color, but you cannot play a Gameboy Color exclusive game on a Gameboy Pocket or original Gameboy, they do not work at all and if I remember correctly it pops up a message telling you that you can only play the game on a Gameboy Color.
#12K3wlnessPosted 7/17/2010 1:37:34 PM
Yeah, if you cut off that thingy from a 3DS game using a pair of scissors or something, you can put it into a DS and it will magically upgrade the DS its hardware and software to play 3DS games.

It works pretty well, just like you can play GC and Wii games on a NES by using a strong knife and cutting a hole into your NES so you can insert a disc.

Yeah, I tried this with my NES. Works pretty good (other than the fact that it's impossible). You should give it a try!
---
Gamertag: Ice Ice Hawt
"All you need is love." - John Lennon
#13yaboPosted 7/18/2010 1:11:33 AM

No... you can't. You CAN play Gameboy games that have added bonuses when used on a Gameboy Color, but you cannot play a Gameboy Color exclusive game on a Gameboy Pocket or original Gameboy, they do not work at all and if I remember correctly it pops up a message telling you that you can only play the game on a Gameboy Color.

Also the fact that Gameboy games have them "holes" for the tabs, that Gameboy Color games do not have. So it won't even fit even if you tried.
---
PSN ID: FGIIIGlio
Being in Aus sucks gaming wise.
#14Endo_KenjiPosted 7/18/2010 6:59:03 AM
Yeah, I tried this with my NES. Works pretty good (other than the fact that it's impossible). You should give it a try!
The problem is that the games only play with 8 bit graphics... though tbqh twighlight princess looks better that way.
---
But the pawns have seen the gameboard for what it is. - Rosencrantz, Vagrant Story
#15Megaman OmegaPosted 7/19/2010 3:12:49 AM

The problem is that the games only play with 8 bit graphics... though tbqh twighlight princess looks better that way.

Yeah, but you can fix that by taking a video card of a medium new computer (2000-2005 should do just fine), putting it into a blender (Yes, it blends!) and then sprinking the dust into the cartridge slot of the NES.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#16Megaman OmegaPosted 7/19/2010 3:14:38 AM
GPU smoke, don't breathe this!
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.