Would You Rather Have a Release Date Now or Price?

#1snowman_5Posted 7/17/2010 7:07:52 AM
if nintendo released either one today, which would you rather have?

i would personally choose release date so i would know if its near my birthday or Christmas so i wouldn't have to save up for it
#2Chronoman17Posted 7/17/2010 7:12:24 AM
i would personally choose release date so i would know if its near my birthday or Christmas so i wouldn't have to save up for it
^This
---
._(::)_
^(^_^)^ The cookie hat! The best hat to exist since the internet hat!
#3VaultBoy2010Posted 7/17/2010 7:12:25 AM
price we already know that it will be released before march 2011
---
Xbox live gamertag: VaultBoy2010
#4Megaman OmegaPosted 7/17/2010 7:39:15 AM
Release date. It's always funny when people take their time to argue about the price. Is it a big deal for you if it is $50 more or less? Then why don't you just spend your time earning these 50 bucks instead of discussing it here?

price we already know that it will be released before march 2011

That's like saying release date, because we already know that the price will be under $300.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#5AceBandage JrPosted 7/17/2010 7:39:32 AM
Neither.
Info on the menu setup and online structure.
I already know about how much it'll cost (roughly $200 if not less) and it'll be out by March.
More info on the unit itself is much more desirable.
---
<('.'<)(^'.'<) (^'.'^) <( '.' )> (^'.'^) (>'.'^)(>'.')> DO THE KIRBY!!
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
#6Megaman OmegaPosted 7/17/2010 9:58:57 AM

More info on the unit itself is much more desirable.

This. A couple of bucks don't matter at all to anyone who has a job and it's not like i got nothing to do until it is out so i don't mind having to wait a bit longer for it. Actually, i'd be happy to wait longer to get a better system. Waiting or paying a bit more money is not a problem for me, but having a system with issues is.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#7PChaosWMPosted 7/17/2010 10:32:46 AM
I'd rather have the release date. I can't afford to buy one right now anyway, but it would be nice to know its exact date of release so I can at least reserve it.
---
\\==========\\ PerfectChaosWM //==========//
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#8ToastIsWooshPosted 7/17/2010 10:38:21 AM

Exactly this.
---
http://i28.tinypic.com/4sg10k.jpg http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/25tun90.jpg
#9ZanimarPosted 7/17/2010 10:43:10 AM
Eh I'd go with price so I know how much I'll need to save up for it so that I know how much of my games section of my budget I can actually spend on games and how much I'll need to leave alone so as to have enough for a 3DS and a couple of games for it when it is released.

I'm not really worried about a release date as I've got a major back log of games I need to buy so I won't be bored anytime soon.
#10SlimeknightPosted 7/17/2010 11:27:00 AM
I would want to have the release day of the price.
---
What's a more awkward title? Final Fantasy II or the Neverending Story II?