So how many of you...

#1turtleman64Posted 7/18/2010 7:50:31 AM
bring your portable along with every game you own with you everywhere you go? That's what people make it seem like when they say "well than I'll have to carry more than one system when I go out if I can't play all my games one one system."

If anything I'll usually only bring one, maybe two at the most at a time. I'm usually never really playing more than one game at a certain time anyway.
#2AceBandage JrPosted 7/18/2010 8:00:39 AM
If it has good music playback, it might replace my MP3 player, which I do take everywhere.
---
<('.'<)(^'.'<) (^'.'^) <( '.' )> (^'.'^) (>'.'^)(>'.')> DO THE KIRBY!!
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
#3PChaosWMPosted 7/18/2010 10:55:09 AM
I don't bring my DS everywhere. If it were a bit smaller and the games could simply be installed on the system so I didn't have to carry games around I might consider it but the technology just isn't there right now.
---
\\==========\\ PerfectChaosWM //==========//
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#4TravisIsGodPosted 7/18/2010 11:10:08 AM
I carry my DS around a lot but usually with just one game.
---
I'm all about No More Heroes!
Shinobu as the star of NMH3!!!
#5ohh42Posted 7/18/2010 11:11:24 AM
Depends on the situation but I bring it around kind of a lot. Not as much as I used to bring my Gameboy around as a kid but still a decent amount of the time it's with me.
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#6Smokeybear18Posted 7/18/2010 11:20:50 AM
I usually take my DSi a lot of places.
---
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." Genesis 28:15
"But I don't wanna be a pirate!"
#7WoopdudePosted 7/18/2010 3:42:12 PM
I always carry my DS Lite around. Not all my games though. Just one or two.

I'm sure I'll do the same with my 3DS, because of that eternal tag mode thing.
#8turtleman64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 4:22:38 PM
Which makes me wonder why exactly people make the arguement againt less BC that they'd have to carry multiple systems around with them. :\
#9Megaman OmegaPosted 7/20/2010 1:40:18 PM
I don't take my portable systems everywhere i go, and that's not just because the Micro is the only one of them that fits into my pockets without being unconfortable (and the case takes care of that). The only time i use the "portability" is when i'm in the train because that takes a while (spending about an hour a day in there) and when i go visit a mate, because it's much easier to take a portable system with you rather than a home console, but then again, i bring my Wii along most of the time to brawl.

When i play on portable consoles then i do so at home most of the time. That said, im all for more online and stuff. Playing on a handheld, laptop and home console/computer are three entirely different situations.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#10StankymooPosted 7/20/2010 1:46:11 PM
I take my game boy pocket most places. With tetris.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia, Facebook
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?