were you let down with the wii's motion control quality?

#11Mario_BonesPosted 7/24/2010 5:47:42 AM
It makes good games harder to get though. Most of the retailers near where I live are so overstocked on shovelware it's not funny, and semi-decent games are impossible to find.
The only places I pretty much ever get games from are EB Games or JB Hi-Fi, because their selection's usually pretty good.
---
Not changing this signature until there is an Ace Attorney character playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Starting date: 22nd July
#12Megaman OmegaPosted 7/24/2010 5:52:47 AM
Huh what? Even Gamestop lets you order pretty much anything you want. It's not that hard. Just go to the clerk and ask him.

Besides, the only DS game ever that came out here that i couldn't find was Chrono Trigger DS, and that was because the game is in a different language.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#13Mario_BonesPosted 7/24/2010 6:04:13 AM
I live in Australia, no Gamestop here XD
I mainly just get annoyed with the sales, because like before, most retailers really only discount shovelware because they know it sells XD
---
Not changing this signature until there is an Ace Attorney character playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Starting date: 22nd July
#14Megaman OmegaPosted 7/24/2010 6:22:05 AM

I live in Australia, no Gamestop here XD

But i'm pretty sure you can just import it using eBay.
---
Proud member of M.U.K.
#15Mario_BonesPosted 7/24/2010 6:25:04 AM
It's not like there's a MASSIVE shortage of good games, you just have to do a bit of searching for non- new release games.
Anyway, I'm really tired and I don't think what I'm saying is even making sense so I'm gonna get some sleep XD
---
#16mrfatcatPosted 7/24/2010 7:06:58 AM
I don't care about shovelware as long as Nintendo doesn't make it.

---
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?
#17WOLFCAT22Posted 7/24/2010 12:35:03 PM
Maybe you should buy more Wii games? There's plenty of good ones.

"Well, it won't have as much at least. There were a billion Wii Sports ripoffs and other crap on the Wii that "casual" gamers all bought because they knew jack about games..
The DS had all those godawful "Dogz" and "Catz" and even "Hamsterz" (WTF?), and other crap, which hopefully Nintendo will cut down on if they're serious about this being a more hardcore console."

Billions Wii Sports rip-offs? There were only about 5 "Wii" games in that franchise. If you don't like them, don't buy them. You can't say that they are cutting down on Nintendo's time for making hardcore games, either, because we've gotten two 3d Mario platformers, Mario kart, SSB, Punch out, Zelda (With another one on the way), and other great 1st party titles.
---
"I ain't treddin' on thin ice yo! Shibuya's to warm for snow, stupid!"
~Beat from TWEWY
#18Megaman OmegaPosted 7/24/2010 4:46:16 PM

Billions Wii Sports rip-offs? There were only about 5 "Wii" games in that franchise.

I think he's talking about the huge amount of 3rd party casual games.
---
Proud member of M.U.K.
#19EndgamePosted 7/24/2010 4:47:40 PM
were you let down with the wii's motion control quality?
*remembers the Fluzzard levels in Super Mario Galaxy 2*

I don't believe "yes" is a strong enough word to properly answer this question.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert