3D without glasses already existed & Nintendo wasn't the first.

#31kirbycoolPosted 7/19/2010 3:46:42 PM
If you would lower your eyes a half an inch, you could see that I said '' Not saying that they did (create it first)''
---
If A bananana falls in the forest and no one is around to see it does a clown in denver cry himself to sleep?
MegamanBA- 4511 8373 9326 ACCF- 2106 3482 4996
#32elheberPosted 7/19/2010 4:34:00 PM
And if you move your eyes to the right of that half a centimeter, you can see that you backpedaled even on that by adding "but he provided no....proof."

Let me put it this way: If you hear someone say this...
I find it weird that nobody is questioning the birth certificate Obama is referring to. As in what has he been showing as a valid copy of that proves he wasn't born in Kenya.
Not saying he's Kenyan, but he provided no....proof.

If you heard someone say that, would you believe those 4-5 words starting with "Not saying" is enough to undo the other 40 words that seem to mean the opposite? Sort of like if someone said, "Stop being a moron. No offense you moron." Not saying that's about you.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#33DtheBruiserPosted 7/19/2010 5:10:17 PM
Forget glasses-free 3d. Anyone want to try a flame-free topic? harhar

I think he was just pointing out how TC created a pointless topic topic yet gave no examples supporting what he said despite the fact that nintendo never claimed to have created glasses-free 3d. I was waiting for him to give some examples of the times he "saw them on a regular basis" because I dont know what other glasses free 3d technology exists...aside from virtual boy but that is more like a 3d mask than 3d glasses. Anybody know what companies actually do have glasses-free 3d and what its used for?
---
I don't understand!!! Is it Fooly or Cooly!?!?!
#34elheberPosted 7/19/2010 5:46:35 PM
Google "3d without goggles" with quotation marks.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#35WallydraiglePosted 7/19/2010 7:41:51 PM
PSP has 3D graphics too!
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#36leeko_linkPosted 7/23/2010 12:53:32 PM
Cool my dog just jump out of the tv, see 3-D w/o glasses does exist way before 3DS lol...