3D without glasses already existed & Nintendo wasn't the first.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D without glasses already existed & Nintendo wasn't the first.

User Info: kirbycool

kirbycool
6 years ago#31
If you would lower your eyes a half an inch, you could see that I said '' Not saying that they did (create it first)''
If A bananana falls in the forest and no one is around to see it does a clown in denver cry himself to sleep?
MegamanBA- 4511 8373 9326 ACCF- 2106 3482 4996

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#32
And if you move your eyes to the right of that half a centimeter, you can see that you backpedaled even on that by adding "but he provided no....proof."

Let me put it this way: If you hear someone say this...
I find it weird that nobody is questioning the birth certificate Obama is referring to. As in what has he been showing as a valid copy of that proves he wasn't born in Kenya.
Not saying he's Kenyan, but he provided no....proof.

If you heard someone say that, would you believe those 4-5 words starting with "Not saying" is enough to undo the other 40 words that seem to mean the opposite? Sort of like if someone said, "Stop being a moron. No offense you moron." Not saying that's about you.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.

User Info: DtheBruiser

DtheBruiser
6 years ago#33
Forget glasses-free 3d. Anyone want to try a flame-free topic? harhar

I think he was just pointing out how TC created a pointless topic topic yet gave no examples supporting what he said despite the fact that nintendo never claimed to have created glasses-free 3d. I was waiting for him to give some examples of the times he "saw them on a regular basis" because I dont know what other glasses free 3d technology exists...aside from virtual boy but that is more like a 3d mask than 3d glasses. Anybody know what companies actually do have glasses-free 3d and what its used for?
I don't understand!!! Is it Fooly or Cooly!?!?!

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#34
Google "3d without goggles" with quotation marks.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.

User Info: Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle
6 years ago#35
PSP has 3D graphics too!
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
6 years ago#36
Cool my dog just jump out of the tv, see 3-D w/o glasses does exist way before 3DS lol...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D without glasses already existed & Nintendo wasn't the first.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived