Is there any other 3D footage from E3?

#1MetroidJunkiePosted 7/19/2010 6:19:09 PM
I noticed, on Youtube, someone had a 3D Camcorder and used it in some kind of obscure 3DS racing game (Can't remember where) but is there any 3D footage of the more major games? You'd think that someone who went through the trouble of taking a 3D camcorder to gain permission to shoot video would try to get better footage.
#2JapillowPosted 7/19/2010 6:21:52 PM
I've only seen the racing game so far.
#3ShinibiPosted 7/19/2010 6:21:52 PM
Wouldn't that only make the everything else seem 3D. I mean, like, how can a 3D camera record the 3DS's 3D images? Is that possible?
#4MetroidJunkie(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2010 6:27:33 PM
I don't know, that racer looked 3D enough and the reason footage wasn't allowed was because it wouldn't do justice to the 3D so that guy was probably the one person ALLOWED to take footage.
#5ZanimarPosted 7/19/2010 8:59:58 PM
Just so you know that 3D racer wasn't actually shown, he probably just made up something with a rendering program or whatever and did it in 3D to give us a possible idea of how the 3D will work. You can tell because of the way he addresses the "game" and the fact that the "game" is far to clear and crisp to have been a close up on a 3DS system.
#6gransPosted 7/19/2010 9:57:12 PM
I'm not sure what 3D racer you're talking about... Is it this one by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vyFZOgYNPc

That's just a fake mockup he made. The 3D effect works at least, but that's not a real game at all. He admits it's fake in the comments, for amusement.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#7MetroidJunkie(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 11:07:42 AM
Should've known it was fake.
#8Megaman OmegaPosted 7/20/2010 11:12:57 AM
What? There are really people that think this is real?

I mean, come on, Freddie Kart Super Circuit. Are you kidding me?

SPOILERS

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real either.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#9MetroidJunkie(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 1:25:01 PM
Look at the majority of DS and Wii titles, then tell me crap like this couldn't happen.
#10Megaman OmegaPosted 7/20/2010 1:30:30 PM

Look at the majority of DS and Wii titles, then tell me crap like this couldn't happen.

Tell me any existing DS or Wii title whose name is an existing Mario Kart title name exactly copypasta'd with "Mario" replaced with something else like "Freddie".

While, you know, also being as obviously fake as possibly and also surprisingly having absolutely no press about it.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.