I see the 3DS as a psp+3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I see the 3DS as a psp+3DS

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
6 years ago#21
TC does not make sense, pointless topic.

User Info: Keybored123

Keybored123
6 years ago#22
umm no I play my psp more than my DS it has some good online features good graphics plays music downoads from the internet through psn store connects to my tv and persona 3 GoW MGS:PW dissidia etc. are all good games it just has less titles

the DS has more titles a clamshell design touch screen and sold more systems/was more popular

the 3ds will do almost all of this so why is it such a stretch that the 3ds is a little bit of both I am not a fanboy I dont care what company makes the product if it was a good product luckily I dont have to deal with gamefaqs idiots when Im not on this site
XBL GT-ShooTouTs2

User Info: Stepmaniarunner

Stepmaniarunner
6 years ago#23
If you change the title to this being DS+PSP+3D.

Things that we know or can be assumed about the 3DS that PSP has:

*We can expect higher quality games. The DS's 3rd party games were getting really bad, even worse than the Wii.
*Slide pad
*Widescreen top screen
*Better internet access?

User Info: Nickclone2

Nickclone2
6 years ago#24
Is it really that hard to understand? God, I hate summer time. When you kids are out of school it really shows on the message boards.
PSZ Name - Simms: FC 0646-5875-8499
I forgive you, but I can't speak for O.J.

User Info: Jorgezx

Jorgezx
6 years ago#25
Uh? How could the 3DS = psp+3DS? That is just not possible, unless you meant psp+DS, then again, there is nothing PSP-ish in the 3DS

User Info: horror_spooky

horror_spooky
6 years ago#26
Your logic is this:

3DS (PSP + 3DS) + PSP
Now that I actually clicked on this topic I've decided horror is my new favorite person ever. - kliqIMB

User Info: xnamkcor

xnamkcor
6 years ago#27
3DS*(PSP+3DS)=3DS
(PSP/3DS)+(3DS/3DS)=3DS
(PSP/3DS)+1=3DS

That's even worse. I can't even solve it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I see the 3DS as a psp+3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived