I bet there's going to be a ton of PSP to 3DS ports down the line

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bet there's going to be a ton of PSP to 3DS ports down the line

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
6 years ago#1
I see a lot of game developers who have made PSP games looking at the 3DS as sort of a "second wind" for their games. And of course, they'll milk the 3D feature for all it's worth in the process.

For example, I can see a Dead Head Fred port to 3DS being called Dead Head Fred 3D, with the major difference between the games being the 3D feature
|A|L|C|O|H|O|L|
My anti-drug

User Info: Hawkpro

Hawkpro
6 years ago#2
Let's hope that the 3DS will be a lot harder to hack/pirate than the PSP is, that's the main reason why there's nothing good on the PSP anyways.
I'm bored.

User Info: finalantisora

finalantisora
6 years ago#3

Let's hope that the 3DS will be a lot harder to hack/pirate than the PSP is, that's the main reason why there's nothing good on the PSP anyways.

inb4flashcards.
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH! -Takun782
No, this is Patrick. - Dragonx500.......People who got it: 26

User Info: Bububububububu

Bububububububu
6 years ago#4
There are some PSP games I wouldn't mind seeing on the 3DS. Dissidia, for example, would look awesome in 3D.
bububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu
bububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
6 years ago#5

There are some PSP games I wouldn't mind seeing on the 3DS. Dissidia, for example, would look awesome in 3D.

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero should be added in to it, if that happens.

User Info: O2Ash

O2Ash
6 years ago#6
Djmax!!
Corpulence, it is now omnipotent.

User Info: LazyBro

LazyBro
6 years ago#7
There better be DJ MAX 3DS!!

they already backed out making one on the DS which was a damn shame.
---

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
6 years ago#8
Crisis Core 3DS? it could look even better than it did on the PSP >_>
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|I'm Probably the biggest Samus Fan you'll ever meet.

User Info: TheGoddamn

TheGoddamn
6 years ago#9
The Badman games, Half-Minute Hero, Echochrome/Echoshift, Crush (watching Inception really made me remember these last two games), a decent version of Exit.... man.

The PSP has some excellent games. Outrun would be amazing. It's kind of a shame thought that the 3DS is at a lower resolution than the PSP. With the 3D effect on, at least.
"Batman to all points, I need air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
6 years ago#10

I got a mate that would kill for dissidia on the 3DS. He loves FF and he loves fighting games. He just doesn't want to buy a PSP for one game.
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bet there's going to be a ton of PSP to 3DS ports down the line

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived