Confused about what to do, could use some advice.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Confused about what to do, could use some advice.
5 years ago#1
Hi, I could really use some people advice on a problem I have. This might be kinda long but please help me out.

I have been planning on getting a 3DS on launch since it was announced, which I am assuming is by march 2011. But last week my PS3 broke down for the 2nd time but, since i had opened it to fix the problem last time i can't get it fixed and have to buy a new one. And, in 3 weeks i am starting college again and have to spend a lot of money in books and such, and I have to quit my job since I am moving back to college and not sure when I am gonna get another one. So since I am on a very limited budget should I use the extra money that i have to get a new PS3 and forgo a 3DS or just save for a 3DS and just use my DSi XL for my gaming while in college?
5 years ago#2
depends do you like your ps3 games a lot or would you rather have all these announced games?

oh and its by march 31st not on it so it could come out by christmas.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
5 years ago#3
Well considering you have quite a while till the 3DS comes out and you will be able to trade in your DSi towards a 3DS, I say go for the PS3 fix
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
5 years ago#4
I'd go with replacing the PS3 and saving for the 3DS if you primarily are gonna use that, and see some good games coming up in the future. If you don't have a lot of time to play a console, and potentially want cheaper games you can go for a 3DS.
5 years ago#5
Yeah, as dumb as it might sound im gonna wait for the 3DS. I mean im taking 22 unites this semester and I should probably focus on school more so this semester, and I just picked up DQ9 which most of my friends at school are gonna have as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Confused about what to do, could use some advice.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived