Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?
5 years ago#1
Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player? Never owned a DS so Im not sure. Also can I connect to the net through wi fi?
5 years ago#2
Yes, yes, and are freaking kidding me?
---
Currently Playing: DQIX
5 years ago#3
yeah i dont know what i was thinking when i wrote that. I meant can i connect it through usb. Does it have a usb port
5 years ago#4
what?! No you store songs in a sd card, and i was asking why you thought it could connect to the internet.
---
5 years ago#5
the 3ds can connect to net through wifi cant it?
5 years ago#6
*facedesk*
---
5 years ago#7
I'm doing a real crappy job of explaining this. It can go on the web and play music. Oh and thats the recharge port.
---
5 years ago#8
Wireless Communication: The 3DS has Wi-Fi capabilities for no fee, and can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local Wi-Fi connection for communication or competitive gameplay. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet. It will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Even when the system is not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.
5 years ago#9
Oh i thought your sarcasm was implying it could not go on the internet which was very strange to me.
5 years ago#10
Can it record video?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived