Nintendo 3DS warranty repair

#51AL KATRAZZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 6:04:15 AM
Glad to hear, I hope to get mine back sometime next week and that it is perfect too
---
PSN ID: ALKATRAZZ
Wii Number: 5498 1703 1947 6107
#52AL KATRAZZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 6:41:50 AM
Just got an email saying I should get it in the next couple weeks. Lets hope I get a perfect one now
---
#53AL KATRAZZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 7:38:11 PM
Well I got my replacement system back today. Its the same system that I sent in last time and they replaced the top screen, Everything is perfect on this one now except for 2 very small physical details. On the front edge of the top screen where if it were closed and facing you there is a small little nick in the finish. The other one is the select home and start button "sticker" is somewhat raised on the right lower side and looks as if after a while it might lift higher as dust would enter it from keeping it on me. I might try to fix it myself or see if I can order just the button sticker from somewhere.

There are no new modifications like I was told that I would get as far as bigger bumpers. Also the hinge is alot tighter with hardly any play to it.

In case anyone is interested, the company that nintendo sends its systems to get repair work done on them is called "United Radio". They have a website and seem to be pretty popular, so if anyone has any problems with their repair I would try contacting them instead of nintendo to see what they do for you. I am going to call them tomorrow and see about getting the sticker for the home select and start buttons. Hopefully something good will come out of it.

All in all I am glad to have my 3ds back after about 3.5 weeks with out it.
---