found a 3ds for $175 sealed on ebay... scam?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. found a 3ds for $175 sealed on ebay... scam?

User Info: CompleteGamer7

CompleteGamer7
5 years ago#1
852 feedback 98.2 rating the seller has a LOT of stock and like 10 sold today...should i buy?

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
5 years ago#2
Post the link. Sounds fine by what you posted. Ebay will refund you if you pay and don't receieve what you bought. Just make sure to read the description.
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."

CompleteGamer7
5 years ago#3
no i refuse the to post the ebay link for fear of the mods...

User Info: small_paull

small_paull
5 years ago#4
CompleteGamer7 posted...
no i refuse the to post the ebay link for fear of the mods...

Then buy it, and if it turns out a scam then don't blame us for misinforming you lol
Antec 1200 | CP850w | i5 750 @3.715GHz | CM Hyper 212+ | G. Skill 4GB DDR3 | Spinpoint 1TB | Gigabyte 1GB GTX 460 | Asus 24X DVD | Philips 22" 1080p

User Info: illmatic20xx

illmatic20xx
5 years ago#5
LOL i would probably buy it if you did, but yeah read people's comments and then decided he could of won it or something and doesn't mind selling it for 175.
Every generation witnesses atrocities. People in power try to fulfill prophecy.
Nas

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
5 years ago#6
You can't try to sell stuff or make deals on gamefaqs. Posting a link for input isn't going to get you modded.
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
5 years ago#7
It's easy enough to find. He sold 28 today, and there's "more than 10 in stock". While he has good feedback, I've seen people with good feedback go bad quick with a really unusual scam that sells like hotcakes. Amazon has great protection, but from what I know ebay isn't quite as good. I'd be optimistically cautious.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
(message deleted)

CompleteGamer7
5 years ago#9
yeah thats the thing this guy had great feedback but this could be one epic scam. like a suicdeing gamefaqs account except for profit!!! ^ you post the link i think it would be ok?

User Info: Tibyon

Tibyon
5 years ago#10
I believe this is it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180688629381&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_1156

I don't know... I wouldn't personally not buy it without asking the seller about it first. I'm actually going to send him a message right now, if he gets back to me, I'll post it here.
Coming up, The Paragon's Interview With a Moderator: http://goo.gl/TX94t
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/vaati000/tibminecraft.png ~ Thanks to Vaati000 ~
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. found a 3ds for $175 sealed on ebay... scam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived