Just a reminder, the first PSP also launched $250.

#121CorruptedRPGPosted 7/5/2011 9:11:29 PM
I didn't say 3rd party support sucked, I said 3DS's library so far is weak (Nintendo is also contributing to the problem). Lazy ports and remakes isn't going to make things better when 3DS is capable of more than this. Of course this is only the beginning as I'm sure developers will stop goofing around by fall. Most of the titles aren't worth $40 is all I'm saying.

As for SMB3D, learn that your experience and 2-3 positive reviews does not equate a good game. Some people enjoy the most horrible of games but that doesn't mean the rest of the World agrees, Metacritic gathers up all positive and negative reviews which outweighs the overall score. A 55 rating is not great even if the game got three 80 ratings from reviewers.
---
C. Playing:
#122LightHawKnightPosted 7/5/2011 9:16:47 PM

The materials to make one ad actually manufacturing it is about 103

It shouldn't be too much to also pay the workers and shipping. Assuming it ends up at 150, that's still a 100 dollar profit, and in EU, AUS, and Japan even more.

Still missing R&D, OS, preloaded games, and retail cut.

Rune Factory, Super Monkey Ball and Cave Story are not quality games, though I'll give you tales of the abyss. The fact that you can call those games good and only 5 of the Vita as good is very ignorant.

HOW DARE YOU SAY RUNE FACTORY IS NOT A QUALITY GAME!!!!

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#123SMASHKING84Posted 7/5/2011 9:25:36 PM
anyway i think we should just argee it's not fair to measure either vita or 3ds until both have been out for several months so if nintendo still has this bad a lineup by this time next year then maybe ill agree that vita is better but until then im going by what is already playable
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agreehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiw34yA-6U
#124wow_nowPosted 7/5/2011 10:17:46 PM

anyway i think we should just argee it's not fair to measure either vita or 3ds until both have been out for several months so if nintendo still has this bad a lineup by this time next year then maybe ill agree that vita is better but until then im going by what is already playable

Yup.

We can accurately gage the progress of the 3DS. For kids, and perhaps the extremely casual gamer, it's pretty cool. It's got Nintendogs, Pilot Wings, and a couple of other games.

For the hardcore gamer, it's got one game: OoT. The fact that RE: Mercs is out means nothing because the hardcore gamer likely has a 360, which has the full RE5 game for cheaper. I don't remember if RE4 had mercs, but if it does, then the Wii also counts.

SF4 3D might also appeal to people, not to me though.

Honestly, when I first got my 3DS, I looked at the game library and I was like... wtf. Good thing eShop came out the day after, cuz I got Cave Story and I enjoyed playing it. Now I'm onto OoT 3D and I have to force myself to take my time because I know another good game for 3DS is not going to come out for a while.

I'm just disappointed with the 3DS in terms of software so far. I'll likely be playing more DS games on it than 3DS games on it...

---
"Better understated than overstated. Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said." ~ Jim Rohn
#125SMASHKING84Posted 7/6/2011 4:19:47 AM(edited)
wait you got cave story dsiware not to butt in but why? i mean the reason i got back when it came out is i had no knowledge of cavestory 3d i mean there are four ways to play it pc,wii,dsi,psp i mean if you really couldn't wait to play it why pick the dsiware version i mean the other 3 versions are much better then it... edit also the ds libary diffently is a big plus about 3ds i mean psp had great titles to be sure but even ppl i know that that like ps product more in general then nintendo told me they think overall as far as games goes ds was better then psp.
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agreehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiw34yA-6U