Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?
4 years ago#1
Are we going to get some 2d installments of the X series or Castlevania like we did for GB Advance and the DS? Hop to it Konami and Capcom! There's money to be made.
4 years ago#2
Capcom only lost money with X7, X8, ZX, and ZXA
4 years ago#3
First of all

they didnt lose money on zx and zx

Second of all.

Its only a matter of time before a castelvania or metroidvania shows up
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
4 years ago#4
VampiricDragon_ posted...
First of all

they didnt lose money on zx and zx

Uh, yeah they did. They even didn't finish the series at all because of poor sales.
4 years ago#5
The zx series were very successful.

megaman zx series were extremely strong sellers especially in japan (quote from capcom) and it was never going to be more than 2 games for what we know
4 years ago#6
This is exactly what I'm holding out for TC.
4 years ago#7
I want Castlevania.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
4 years ago#8

megaman zx series were extremely strong sellers especially in japan (quote from capcom) and it was never going to be more than 2 games for what we know

ZXA's ending was a cliffhanger. There was supposed to be a 3rd game. But they didn't make it.
4 years ago#9
mica_x9 posted...

ZXA's ending was a cliffhanger. There was supposed to be a 3rd game. But they didn't make it.

Did they specifically say that? Or was just a make up your own mind ending? Because I didnt here that.

That still doesnt change the fact that the ZX series were top performers for capcom
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
4 years ago#10
It was a "OMG didn't see that coming, so what happens next?" kind of ending. Everyone who has seen it knows that there is supposed to be a ZX3.

And ZXA's sales didn't reach Capcom's required amount to make another sequel. It sold badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived