Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

#31VampiricDragon_Posted 7/5/2011 12:22:23 PM
Thats all I needed was a one liner because thats what capcom said and I quote. "The megaman zx series were top performers". And why wouldnt they say that both games sold well, made profit

Why they decided to not make a third game I cant answer and neither can anyone else here.
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#32DavCubePosted 7/5/2011 12:22:41 PM
Are we going to get some 2d installments of the X series

There's been no sign of X anything for years. Like the rest of the franchise, i'm pretty sure they've just stopped caring. Legends 3 included.

Castlevania like we did for GB Advance and the DS?

It's been three months. Not being there at launch doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#33KINDERFELDPosted 7/9/2011 12:48:48 PM
Where the hell is Castlevania?
---
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps
#34VampiricDragon_Posted 7/9/2011 12:57:30 PM
KINDERFELD posted...
Where the hell is Castlevania?

tgs likely
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#35guedesbrawlPosted 7/9/2011 12:59:13 PM
SoTN remake with newest features from these last games to polish it even more,with a different enemy setup on the majority of the revesed things
---
i'm a brazilian.i know that many pirate games here.seems like it isn't even a crime