Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#31
Thats all I needed was a one liner because thats what capcom said and I quote. "The megaman zx series were top performers". And why wouldnt they say that both games sold well, made profit

Why they decided to not make a third game I cant answer and neither can anyone else here.
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
5 years ago#32
Are we going to get some 2d installments of the X series

There's been no sign of X anything for years. Like the rest of the franchise, i'm pretty sure they've just stopped caring. Legends 3 included.

Castlevania like we did for GB Advance and the DS?

It's been three months. Not being there at launch doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
5 years ago#33
Where the hell is Castlevania?
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#34
KINDERFELD posted...
Where the hell is Castlevania?

tgs likely
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
5 years ago#35
SoTN remake with newest features from these last games to polish it even more,with a different enemy setup on the majority of the revesed things
i'm a brazilian.i know that many pirate games here.seems like it isn't even a crime
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where's Mega Man and Castlevania?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived