wrong dates

#1foxgamer92Posted 7/5/2011 3:02:53 PM
I was on the eShop and they list the release dates for some games coming out soon. Gamestop literally got ONE of these release dates right. Does Gamestop not do its research or are they simply too imcompetant to update their site?
---
Hopefully BloodRayne will make a portable launch by this time next year...unless it gets cancelled...AGAIN.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 7/5/2011 3:03:51 PM
Gamestop is always filled with fake placeholder dates.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3foxgamer92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2011 3:04:54 PM
Yes, but this late? Some of the games are scheduled for the 19th of this month and GS still has incorrect releases.
---
Hopefully BloodRayne will make a portable launch by this time next year...unless it gets cancelled...AGAIN.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 7/5/2011 5:37:36 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
Yes, but this late? Some of the games are scheduled for the 19th of this month and GS still has incorrect releases.

They only change it a week or so before. Have you never ever looked at GS's fake dates before? They always list some BS months to years ahead and keep pushing them back till the real date comes out by the company who is making/publishing the game.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#5foxgamer92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2011 5:40:33 PM
Seriously, that sucks. Thanks for telling me though, I haven't encountered such problems before with them.
---