Sign here if not including online in starfox 3d changed your mind about buying

#31BloodWind88Posted 7/6/2011 3:39:54 PM
KGTrigger posted...
I was never planning on getting it anyway.

This. I never could get into starfox games.
---
Currently Playing: Bioshock 2, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Donkey Kong '94, Little Big Planet (PSP)
#32Un_FlugelPosted 7/6/2011 4:07:01 PM
KGTrigger posted...
I was never planning on getting it anyway.

This, I do like SF64 and I played the hell out of it back in the day but the only N64 space ship flying game I want on the 3DS is Rogue Squadron tbh.
#33Reik0uPosted 7/6/2011 4:13:19 PM
yes. It was the only reason why I even looked at buying SF643D. Without it, there was no point in buying the game to me.
---
Currently Playing: Dead or Alive: Dimensions, Tales of the Abyss 3D
3DS Friend Code: Reikou@1977-0116-7656
#34mahgah91Posted 7/6/2011 4:29:35 PM
metroid00700 posted...
Hmm, from about 20 matches from 3 places I've always had some lag, bad enough to break the experience. Same with every Nintendo game I've played bar MKWii. And I had full strength every time as well, and everyone I've talked to complains about Nintendo lag as well. Maybe my area just sucks. :/

Do you play regionally or worldwide? The only games I've played online on Nintendo platforms are SSFIV3D, Bomberman Blitz and Bleach DS and all ran seamlessly overall. Online in SSFIV automatically drops FPS to 30, so if you go from long bouts of single player (3D off) to online the drop from 60 to 30 FPS is really noticeable.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#35metroid00700Posted 7/6/2011 5:31:37 PM
mkbk posted...
metroid00700 posted...
Hmm, from about 20 matches from 3 places I've always had some lag, bad enough to break the experience. Same with every Nintendo game I've played bar MKWii. And I had full strength every time as well, and everyone I've talked to complains about Nintendo lag as well. Maybe my area just sucks. :/

Do you play regionally or worldwide? The only games I've played online on Nintendo platforms are SSFIV3D, Bomberman Blitz and Bleach DS and all ran seamlessly overall. Online in SSFIV automatically drops FPS to 30, so if you go from long bouts of single player (3D off) to online the drop from 60 to 30 FPS is really noticeable.

Maybe that's my SSFIV problem since I've beaten arcade mode with most characters in a short period of time then hopped online, but I still felt input delay. A lagless Nintendo experience sounds great, maybe I should move. Always wanted to play SSBB online without lag. I feel like my area has cheated me out of my gaming experience. Nintendo really has been lagless this whole time?
---
www.youtube.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET My Gaming Videos!
www.twitter.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET I game and type with my feet as well!
#36MrYellowPenguinPosted 7/6/2011 5:34:31 PM
*Anti-sign*

I don't play games online. What affected me decision to not buy it was the inclusion of barely anything new.
#37tooweakPosted 7/6/2011 6:45:03 PM
tl;dr-altready have N64, so it would have neede unrealistic additions to get me to buy right away.

1]have working n64, controllers, and SF64 cart already
2]Game lacks online gameplay ran through WIRED Wii (i.e. online via wifi = does not count as online at all.). Just like every other game ou there.
3]Game lacks updates easily accessible via online (wired wii ok if limited time offer, wifi only acceptable IF period offered on each update is AT LEAST a month)
4]No major new features (Gyroscope and 3D and slightly better graphics don't cut it)
5]No limited time soundtrack offer for a game with an awesome and iconic soundtrack
6]Too many other games coming too soon to it. and see, until Cave Story got delayed several times)

If not for 5 AND the delay of Cave Story expanding 6 to over a week a week and a half, I wouldn't have got OoT right away either.
---
The $2 isn't the problem, it's the $250. The sooner you admit this, the sooner you can stop trolling a fundraiser/NOT IN FINAL GAME prologue as a 'paid demo.'
#38Kyogre790Posted 7/6/2011 6:49:00 PM
I already own the original and don't like it. Redonk short. No way am I paying that much for a short game I don't enjoy. I was only considering it for some fun online dogfights. Oh well.

Off topic, but any official word about if Kid Icarus has online?
---
lol, internet
#39FantasyHerbPosted 7/6/2011 7:00:37 PM(edited)
*sign* I was going to get this for the added 3d effect and hoping there was going to be online. No point in buying it when I've still got it for my N64. Same goes for ocarina of time for me.

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkJvY96i8w
---
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
#40MyDogSkipPosted 7/6/2011 7:03:59 PM
*anti sign*

I've never played the original and I'd like to experience it. Not to mention there's not much else to play now. I've already beaten OOT 3D. The online mode would have gone untouched. I'd rather not play with people I don't know and don't care about.
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93