Canadians - FS has Nintendogs, Steel Diver, Pilotwings for 19.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Canadians - FS has Nintendogs, Steel Diver, Pilotwings for 19.99
5 years ago#1
All three nintendogs games, steel diver and pilotwings are all 20 off, just giving a heads up.

http://www.futureshop.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?q=10161321%252010161319%252010161320%252010162792%252010162850

Edit: Looks like most of the other launch titles are 10 off too.
5 years ago#2
thanks Peter! :D
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
5 years ago#3
Seconded! Thanks Peter! Been on the fence about Steel Diver for quite some time now (interested in the concept/controls, but turned off by everyone griping about how short it is). For $20... why the hell not?

Kinda unsure of why Futureshop is doing this (as it doesn't seem like it's a general price drop), but if you're interested, jump on it. According to the tag at the store it ends today.
"jason is much more powerful and has more magic powers than myers."
-rthemainman82
5 years ago#4
I saw this. I wish the third party games were 19.99 instead. I really want Rayman :(
I iz kool
5 years ago#5
Futureshop does random things all the time (Halo Reach for like $25 for a week or so).

Too bad I'm not interested in any of those. Would gladly pay 20 for RE:M.
Do you remember the dark?
5 years ago#6
I jumped on this deal last weekend and picked up Steel Diver. It really made me regret canceling my pre-order back at launch. Game is SOOOO underrated.(:
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Canadians - FS has Nintendogs, Steel Diver, Pilotwings for 19.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived